Recent Posts

Monday, June 18, 2007

Monday!


well, I had my birthday on Sunday, and my husband and daughter bought me a new bike (my last one was stolen right out of my backyard shed, about 2 months ago) My mom and her husband and my dad and his wife, gave me money which I bought myself a nice little heart shaped necklace! It was a good birthday and I am not afraid to get older. I dont "like" it, but heck, you can't change the fact that we age, and you might as well enjoy it and make the most of it!

So with that being said, my latest "blog contest" is for the person who can accurately guess my age I just turned! First person with the correct answer wins the prediction bypass (7.00 value) Second person right, gets one question answered for free.


On other news, I am taking a Reiki course tomorrow night. I am very interested in learning this technique and doing some healing for people in that respect. Its something that I have wanted to do for a long time!


In regards to my work situation, as many already know, I have requested to cut my hours at my fulltime job down to part time, to dedicate more time to my predictions and allow me to stay caught up. I am currently about a week behind and this upsets me, as I would prefer to be same day or day after. We are doing interviews tomorrow (tuesday) and we already have a candidate in mind without even doing interviews yet! lol.Hopefully she pans out and I can start next week with my shortened hours!


I am still taking stories of inspiration as well as stories with tips and tricks. I already have wednesdays inspiration storey all lined up and its a very powerful storey. Make sure if you have one, read some posts below as it gives more information on what I need and how to send it to me!


Happy guessing!

11 comments:

MinD said...

cheri, are you 31?

Shirley89015 said...

Cheri Are you 33?

Anastasia said...

I am going to guess 28

Happy Birthday

Choco Mama said...

Happy Birthday! I guess 32.

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

Happy belated birthday.

I say your 31.

Lynn

Cheri22 said...

Congratulations Mind for being first person right!!! And congratulations Lynn for being second!

i just turned 31 years old!!

Please post here with your email addresses for me to contact you at

Lynn said...

My address is petuniatiger@yahoo.ca

amccu18007 said...

Cheri, you def. are 31!! Happy Birthday!