Recent Posts

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Endometriosis

I am sure that some of you suffer from Endometriosis and they actually say that over the years that there has been an increase in cases of women suffering with this. I do know that it does cause problems with ttc. I did a reading earlier for someone and was instantly told that they needed to take something to "stop" it. I wasn't sure if it was even a "product" on the market just yet, or in the early stages. (which means just coming out, or not alot of people know about it) which lead me to google it to see if I could find what they were showing me.

I feel that this is to be taken orally, and that although surgery for Endo is common, there are alot of cases that seem to "grow" back faster than the drs think and still mess with the ttc efforts.

This site http://www.goodbyeendo.com/ has some good information. The information all seems to connect to "Natural Progesterone" being used to basically "halt' or "improve" Endometriosis. They are saying that there is too much Estrogen in the foods we eat, that it basically "feeds" the endo.

So perhaps those of you who suffer from this, perhaps trying to find foods that increase the levels of estrogen in your body, you should try and avoid those during the months of ttc. The website listed above does sell a product that is supposed to help, along with providing a list of foods that contain , I am not "endorsing' this site specifically but perhaps putting out there that there are options when suffering from Endo that you can try and see if it works for you!

Another article while using google that I thought was worth the read http://www.doctoryourself.com/endometriosis.html

So if you suffer from Endo, consult your dr with options that are open to you, and perhaps try and avoid foods that have alot of estrogen in them!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi everyone!
I have suffered with Endometriosis since I was 14 years old (now 28). Those of us who have it know that as you age, it gets worse and fertility sometimes pays the price.. Although I was fortunate in the fertility field, (many of my support friends were not)I was not so lucky in the pain and inflamation area. I was treated by special diets, medical tretments (the last one being Lupron Depot injections- NOT FUN!). When the Lupron didn't work and I was facing the possibility of a Hysterectomy, my doctor (a very renound OB/GYN)actually recommended an alternative/all natural treatment regimen. I am happy to report that I am now pain free after only 4 months on treatment and my doctor has stated that the lesions are actually disappearing! I have never felt better than I do now, and my life has changed dramatically! If anyone has questions or wants more info, please let me know!Good luck to everyone in their quest for better health!