Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Update and Wednesdays inspiration storey!

Well, after talking to my boss and being honest about what I want, they had put an add in the paper to hire someone either part time (which I requested) or fulltime, which means that my position will be gone. I am actually okay with either decision. I need more time to fullfill my commitment to my emails, as this is where I feel I "belong", and enjoy, and although I enjoy my full time job, I also feel that it was not meant to be "forever". So I will accept whatever they end up doing. So hopefully this means in the next 2-3weeks they will have someone which will allow me to finally catch up with everything!! YEA!


As promised, here is Wednesdays storey of inspiration that will help others hopefully realize that there are solutions and that a pregnancy otherwise worried to never be, just might be closer than you realize!

Storey submitted by Delilah

My husband and I have been actively TTC since April 2006. When I started TTC my Dr told me that I was starting Menopause at the age of 32. I was devestated and didnt know where to go from there. I contacted several other Dr's and found a Fertility Clinic that said they could help.

I went through several tests and many months of injections, pills, ultrasounds only to find dissapointment each month. We did get pregnant in October of 2006 (which Cheri predicted) and unfortunately we miscarried.

After the miscarriage we determined that my body was Estrogen resistant and they couldnt figure out why...My Dr scheduled a biopsy of my linning to see why what hormones were present in my linning....Little did they know that they would find placenta tissue present. My Dr had explained to me that after sending my tissue out for more specific screening it was placenta tissue from a previous pregnancy. In easier terms they said the placenta tissue formed my own IUD (birth control) and this is why I couldnt get pregnant and stay pregnant.

I then went in for surgery to have the tissue removed and at that time they did a full D&C....My husband and I had decided at that point to try and get my body back to normal, give it time to adjust by itself.

We decided to go off all fertilty meds and try some herbal supplements. We tried Lydia Pinkham which they call "Baby in a Bottle". I took 5 pills in the morning and in only 5 days I got my own period, first one in 8 years that wasnt induced by birth control pills. On day one of taking the Lydia Pinkham my linning was barely a 3 (which is good for me since I cant produce a linning) and then after getting my period I went back exactly 10 days after starting the Lydia Pinkham and my linning was an amazing 7. My Dr looked at me and said "I cant beleive what I am seeing, your linning is awesome and the endometrium has never looked as healthy as it does right now. Well one week later my linning is now at an 8.....


I cant tell you how many times I wanted to give up and say hey GOD doesnt want us to have our baby.....I can sit here and say that after many many prayers and many many disappointments I feel like my BFP is on its way.....never give up HOPE.........All things are possible.

I will keep Cheri posted as to my prediction of a June baby......

Delilah


I am looking for more inspiration stories to share for next wednesday. Your first name only is published and no emails or any other links to who you are if that makes you feel more comfortable. Make sure to put in the subject line "Inspiration" to cheri22@gmail.com if you would like to be "featured"

0 comments: