Recent Posts

Friday, June 22, 2007

We Hired someone!!!!

after having to do two more interviews today so that my boss could be sure that we made the right decsion, she called the references and talked to someone that she also trusts, we called the girl and offered her the position! So shes going to start on monday, she will be fulltime for the one week while I train her, and then after that I go part time! I am hoping that we can work it where I go three days one week and she goes two, and then we switch.. that would work out for me, so hopefully it will work for her too!.

So, at that point, I should be able to get caught up within that first week of working part time as I will have the whole day to dedicate to answering the emails and finally get caught up!

I hope that you guys all have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats!! way to go.