Recent Posts

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Today is a good day!

Gemini: You've been a bit overwhelmed lately with everything you've had to get done, but an exciting adventure will soon help you leave the stress behind.


I was reading my facebook horoscope (just for fun) and you would believe that this one was 100% accurate for what is happening today! I have been overwhelmed for the last little while with trying to get everyones predictions caught up. I am not still "technically" a few days behind but if you look at my inbox its actually not "tons" like it was before. I have been working really hard on them and making sure that I get them done.
My husband and I have also decided to take our daughter on an overnight camping trip. She loves camping (what 4 year old wouldn't) and the second my husband woke up this morning the first words out of her mouth was " are we leaving now" and jumped up ready to go! Shes not dressed, I haven't showered yet...etc.
So perhaps that is what the adventure was! lol
So for today, I am doing a blog contest, and the winner is announced tomorrow.
I have three riddles. The first person who solves them all wins a SIBLING EXPRESS prediction (15.00 value) post your answers in the comment section and stay tuned to find out the winner!
1.What is so fragile that when you say its name you break it?
2.You're driving a bus that is leaving on a trip from Pennsylvania and ending in New York. To start off with, there were 32 passengers on the bus. At the next bus stop, 11 people get off and 9 people get on. At the next bus stop, 2 people get off and 2 people get on. At the next bus stop, 12 people get on and 16 people get off. At the next bus stop, 5 people get on and 3 people get off. Question: What color are the bus driver's eyes?
3.What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?




6 comments:

Teeks said...

1) Silence

2) Red (because it's a long drive ;oP )

3) A river

How'd I do?!

Diva Loca said...

1) Silence

2) Blue _ i'm the driver, my eyes are blue

3) a River!

Cara said...

Tomas and Serlina are you spirit guides

Cara said...

ooppps sorry didn't see the contest date.. SORRY brain fart...
:)

Cherry said...

1)silence
2)Brown(im driving the bus)
3)A River

Did i do well?

Delilah said...

A RIVER