Recent Posts

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Dreams.....

I am not sure if most of you have the kinda crazy dreams that I have. I would have to say that there are TONS of dreams that I remember, and you guys would kill yourself laughing! Not every dream means something. I have learned that as well, but sometimes you have to figure out what the dream represents. Obviously if you watched a show the night before, and you find yourself in that show, then the dream is just a funny dream and does not have deeper meanings.

As I mentioned before, we all have this gift. Some of us can tune in with just "listening", others can "hear" the information and yet other people seem to be able to tune in only through their dreams. They are most relaxed and ready for their spirit guides to come and or loved ones who have passed over. Its during this time, that your questions are answered. You just might not remember, or understand their answer. Who says getting answers was "easy". Sometimes its just a matter of interpreting them.

I once had this dream, that I was driving my husbands truck through the mountains, and his gas tank was nearing empty. I was following a long line of people and was starting to get worried. not only was there snow on the ground, and I was driving my husbands truck (which I don't like to drive) but the gas tank was near empty and to get through this mountain track would take FOUR days! I decided to turn around and did and drove back.

When i got back to the train station, my sister was there, and she was fighting off this little leprechaun who was trying to steal her money. I was livid and of course trying to fight him off as well. He would then apologize that he had done it, and when we turned around, he tried to steal mine!

Well, I consulted with a friend, because for some strange reason I had it in my head, that it meant I had four days left to live... yep, you guessed it, I was freaked that the four was to signify death.. pretty scary if you ask me! I told my mom about the dream and that I was a bit worried what the four days meant. She started to "panic" as she too has a gift and was worried I was right. My Mom's husband asked if he should throw me a going away party (his sense of humor trying to lighten up the situation)... anyways, after explaining it to my friend, she asked me what the connection was with "four" and " my sister"and "money".. the proper interpretation was, that I had been worried and a bit of anxiety over my sisters up coming wedding in FOUR months time (pretty much to the day) and was worried that I would not have enough money. ( i was a brides maid and wanted to buy her something nice as well) and I guess it had been consuming me, and I was basically being shown that although I felt my money being "taken away" that It would be there when I needed it...

I usually use www.dreammoods.com when trying to interpret pieces of my dreams, and then I have a dream book that a good friend Kerry made for me, that I write in the dreams that are really important, and what the translation is.. to help guide me.

If your looking to get some answers to the problems you might be experiencing and connect with your guides, you can do this:

1) while in your bed and ready to go to sleep, in your head say " Please give me guidance and help me understand/solve/fix this (insert problem here) in my dreams tonight and let me remember the answer when I wake up.
2) Say this three times
3) go to sleep.
4) If you wake up in the middle of the night for some reason and had a "odd" dream, write it down, do not wait till the morning time.. if you wake up in the morning, then write it down then. Most times should happen right away where you get a dream. At times can be really odd, and other times might be really straightforward:)

I plan on sharing my dreams here from time to time. Perhaps to give you something to laugh at as well, to lighten up your day. Laughter is a great thing:)

0 comments: