Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy Things


I am sure that most of you know, that I am a "positive" person. Someone who tries to see the good in everything and every person. I choose to focus on what good can come out of something or someone and try to give people the benefit of the doubt. This at times has caused me to be taken advantage of by some people but I have learned to be stronger, but still carry the same positive hope.


I am one that does not like to hear bad news, in all of my predictions I have asked that "they" leave out the bad news, I want my predictions to be happy and positive and do not like to be the bearer of any bad news that they might have. I focus only on the positive and leave out anything bad at all.


Answering questions about "love" is always harder for me to predict, because if you ask if you and your partner will be together "forever" i can answer that, if you ask the question, the answer will come. And I always feel so badly if they tell me that the answer is no, that things will not last. I don't "like" to pass that kind of information on, but I do, you ask the question, be ready for the answer.


Perhaps my positive nature is not just to do with being psychic and wanting to help people, but also from my own life experiences. My mother, suffered from severe depression from the time I was little until I turned 21 years old. With depression, most times the seretonin levels in your brain cause you think of things in a more of a "woes is me" type attitude. Often sending my mom into a spiral being upset on things that "most" people would just pass off as a problem or a bit of stress. She would focus on things that not was happing in our family but everyone else as well. At times being commited to the psychiatric ward of a hospital on more than one occasion. Perhaps my fear of this being "genetic" for depression, I choose to share my feelings, my frustrations and my happiness and not bottle things inside. Which is why also perhaps that I choose to focus on things that are positive, and happy. The glass half full so to speak.


I came across this post on the todays parent website, that had an ebay acution of a women selling her kids pokemon cards due to them putting it in the buggy when she was not looking. Her writing is humorous and very light hearted and a real joy to read. I found myself smiling at what she was saying and nodding my head, knowing that my own daughter does things similar (She has 6 kids by the way!)


Here is the link to her ebay auction



Here is a link to her blog which I have also put in my links section. http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/


This post is none other than to remind you to be happy, positive person, and to focus more so on the positive and humor in life, you will feel better for it.


I would love for you to share your "happy moments' things that you do that make you happy, positive experiences or influences in your life. Post them in the comment section. Be happy!

0 comments: