Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Lydia Pinkham post below - UPDATED

In one of the inspirational stories listed below, Delilah mentioned about how she has taken Lydia Pinkham and how it has worked for her. She has now asked that I update her testimony to include her new findings and hopefully to help further benefit the people who read this blog with her experiences with it.

"Cheri, Can I add something to your weekly blog about my Lydia Pinkham testimony....I need to stress the fact that you have to stop taking it once you Ovulate.....Must Urge people to be careful that they know for sure they are not pregnant while taking it....I am learning that due to the fact of not knowing I was pregnant and taking the lydia pinkham it contributed to the miscarriage, wasnt the sole source of the miscarriage but it does contain Black Cohosh which will cause uterine contractions and not allow the egg to properly implant....it is really important to stop taking it once you ovulate...I need to be sure to add this due to not wanting anyone who read my testimony and taking it like I did until I got a BFP....."

If you have any questions about this product, you can email me with "lydia pinkham" in the subject line and if shes willing to answer, I will forward your email to Delilah and she can perhaps answer any questions you might have.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Christine.I have been married to my husband for a year,and we have been trying to have a baby.We havent used protection because we're trying to concieve.He has a son and I have 2 daughters.But I have not been able to get pregnant in 4 years.I have had a papsmear done two weeks ago and I am fine and my husband is also.I recently bought lydia pinkham due to the fact I heard it helps you concieve.My friends mom took it and 2 weeks later she was pregnant (supposebly).If you any information or comments I would really appreciate it.