Recent Posts

Friday, August 17, 2007

Aura's

I am sure that most people here have heard that we have "aura's" surrounding us. Often that coincide with our lessons in life and our moods at the time and other related factors. I can not see the auras wtih my own two eyes but can certainly feel what color is there, and have at times learned to interpret what it means. I know that for me right now, I can feel that I have red and orange in my aura. I also know that I am slightly agitated right now. The next door neighbor has a way of dropping off his 3 year old boy at our house under the "guise" that he is playing with our daughter. But in reality its so he can go home and have some alone time! lol. Its driving me nuts, but thats another storey!

there are ways also of protecting yourself and healing yourself using color therapy. For those of you who are "sensitive" and at times feel like your starting to feel a bit negative or overwhelmed, it could actually be that spirits who have yet to pass over, feel that you have a gift, and are actually "taking advantge of you" so to speak. They hover around, taking a bit of your energy unintentionally and sometimes if your really sensitive to them, you pick up some of their negative thoughts and find yourself thinking about somethings that you dont normally think about. Its odd, and at times can be scary. There are ways to break this. If you find that your feeling "off" or seem to be having a bad day for no reason follow what is posted below it works!

See a beam of light starting from your feet, (use whatever color comes to mind first, your soul knows what one to use) and see it going up over your legs, up over the entire part of your body and right over your head, encasing yourself in a little light coccoon. Then say "only pure love can come into me, and only pure love can leave me". Say this about three times. You might notice that your train of thought that you had previous is just kinda "blocked" which should relate that you have been able to safely protect yourself.

I am not telling you all of this to freak you out. But if you plan on opening yourself up to explore your gifts more, than you need to learn this.

I do this before going to bed, and just let whatever color that comes to mind be the color I choose for that night. I also most times do the same thing for my daughter and my husband, I "see" the light going over them and encasing them into a light coccoon as well. Its for "protection". If you have any questions about this, leave it in the comment section and I will answer your questions.

Here is a site I found that also explains alot about auras as well as alot of other things
http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolormeanings.html

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Cheri

Does this "aura" change color when you have different moods. Example if your stressed or very happy? And is "cocooning in the color" this the same as the white light technique that you told me about (releasing to the universe)?

Thanks
Lynn

Cheri22 said...

Hi Lynn, yes this is the same thing that I have told you about in regards to the white light. If you look at the website that I have posted, you will find the meaning of the colors.. in your case, I would find the one that is best suited to what is happening in your life right now, and after using the color your drawn to, overlap it with the other color on top. Most of our auras are not just one color, but tend to have more than just one, and yes, can change depending on our moods and experiences during the day. I see yours as a VERY dark red. And