Recent Posts

Sunday, June 27, 2010

A little of this, and a little of that

I am a bit tired today. My youngest decided that of all nights, that last night she was not going to goto sleep. She was up till 10pm, and then up at 5am coming into my room looking for me, and then up again just before 7:30am.

I tried to do the webcam ready for the winner of the last blog and neither one of us could get the MSN thing to work! We could see each other on the webcam, finally got sound and then msn kicked me out. Try again, and for the life of us, no sound! So after fiddling with it numerous times, opening and closeing conversations multiple times, I suggested we try skype (it allows free video calling!). Well I got mine downloaded and set up, but her computer has a firewall her husband installed that she was not sure how to get around. We had to settle for the old fashioned way of typing the reading through msn!

So, with that being said, lets try this again! I am offering a FREE reading done through live web cam. It makes the process easier if you have a webcam and microphone too please. I am hoping that if you are entering this contest, that we have not done a reading either "ever" or at least not in the last 3 months. You MUST have skype and or MSN downloaded to be able to participate. I will draw the winner WEDNESDAY!

As most of you know who have been following my blogs, I have some pretty "crazy" dreams. Last night, I was shopping... sounds easy enough right? Well I was shopping for another baby crib cause apparently I was pregnant! In all honesty, I am hoping this is not a dream to come because I am happy with two (I have two girls) and my husband had a vasectomy. Although that was back in September 2009 and he still hasn't gotten tested so I guess you never know!. In my dream I knew it to be a girl. So that would have given me three! I will keep you posted about this, but again, hoping this is not a future prediction to myself.

I am still getting frequent visits from my mom. Sometimes my 2 year old tells me shes around. We can be just sitting and cuddling and watching a bit of tv and out of no where she says my mom's name. All I do is smile. My two year old did not really know my mom that well. We saw her frequently enough I would say but was an hour drive from my house and with one in school full time it makes it harder to drive in there for a visit.

Anyways, to be able to enter to win, please post in the comments section of this post. THe next blog giveaway will be testing your own psychic abilities!

10 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Cheri hope you are doing well. I think it is pretty neat that your mom visits you. I know that atleast my grandpa visits me and I know this because I can smell his spearmint gum and cigaretts. He first let me know he was around with my first miscarriage. The same time my sister mentioned that she thought grandpa had visited her and we were telling my mom this (she dosent believe in this at all) but her eyes got big and she said I smelled that too and automatically thought of grandpa (keep in mind we live in 3 diff. houses). I also was visited by a dark haired man with a beard in short bicycle shorts, fact is he followed me for almost a month and I would catch him out of the corner of my eye. I finally asked him to stop scaring me and so far he has left me alone. Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Miranda said...

Hi Cheri, I haven't posted for sometime now...just been so busy! Glad to hear everything is going well and I love the fact that your mom is still visiting!!! Hope you had a WONDERFUL weekend!!

Diva Loca said...

Hey Cheri!

been reading along...would be cool to win a webcam reading!!!

have a great week!

laurie

trying1009 said...

I just wanted to say that I think it's really neat that you are using a webcam for readings. It's pretty cool... Have a great canada day...
cheers

April and Jon Romero said...

Would love to get a ready, have skype with a webcam. Hope I win.

Amy said...

Hi Cheri,

I hope that you get a little more sleep with less crazy dreams in the near future. I have had many dreams of pregnancy and still nothing but praying soon to be. I have read that being pregnant in dreams could denote the different stages of an idea in development - something other than pregnancy coming to fruition. Anyway, if that is the case I wish you well in your endevors. As far as your moms visits Im so happy for you that she lets you know she still with you. Im sure that its very comforting to you. Blessings to you and your family.

Rachelle said...

Hey Cheri,
I'm so glad that you have gotten the opportunity to see your mom still, and that your youngest sees/feels her as well. And kudos on the webcam thing. Skype is a Godsend for me as my husband is military and we've been stationed overseas for almost 3 years now and my family and friends are scattered all around as well. And having my big brother in the army now and him spending a year in S.Korea and now will be going to afghanistan, it's a great way to maintain connection. Phone calls are great too, of course, but actually getting to see that person's face, and see them smile and laugh is just soo much....more. Hoping you will make this a new thing that we can order:) I personally would LOVE it. Avere buono pomeriggio.

MinneGirl said...

Would love to win this reading!!!

Suie said...

hi cheri...

Webcam readings hey! Greats sound fun! Glad your mum is popping back to say hello!

Suie@saxperience.com xx

Unknown said...

Hi Cheri,

I know a doctor who does a lot of vasectomies. She said that the men never come back to get tested like they're supposed to. Hopefully your dream is not a premonition for you!