Recent Posts

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A gift from my mom?

A day or two ago, I asked for my mom to give me a sign that shes still around me. I think we all like to have signs here and there that are loved ones who have passed over are still very much close to us and alright. Last night I had a dream. I remember every detail, every feeling. I also remember waking up happy because of it.

In my dream last night, my mom came to visit. I know that this was more than just your ordinary dream. Imagine my surprise when she walked up to me in my dream and told me she was "alive". I was shocked, yet there she stood. She explained that her breathing was really quiet and the Dr's did not know until they plugged her in. Now that they had, she had enough energy to come about and come "alive".

I was so excited to hear this news, that I started thinking of what to tell all of her friends. It was only March 2010 we had her funeral and paid for all of these expenses. My mind was amuck with excitement over all the possibilities. It was really nice to have her so close.

I woke up, even remembering the fact that of course we had her creamated and that this was "just a dream" but knowing it was more than that.. feeling it was more than that.. its given me a content feeling.. Knowing it was the best sign she could give me to let me know shes crossed over successfully and is now strong enough to come back and start showing us.

With most loved ones who have passed over, they will usually hang around for a few days to a week or two to ensure that their loved ones are "accepting" of the death. After that the journey home starts. I usually find it takes me about 6 months from the time they have passed to be able to come through fully to me so that I can pass on the details to others, but for some reason felt that my mom was able to come through stronger for me after this short period of time.

I actually really do consider this to be her present to me!


I have more stuff to come to the blog. I want to use the web cam to help guide everyone through a meditation to cleanse themselves and help enlighten their spirits. I think that will be fun to do! Especially so I can walk you all through it rather than hoping you can interpret what i mean from my written words. I just need time to put it all together and then will post it for you all!


Dont forget to see the web message below and enter to win:)

8 comments:

Candy218 said...

Cheri, that is awesome!! I love dreams like that and I'm glad you had that experience. Your mom is definitely there with you!!! AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of the web cam, keep up the good work!!

Lynn said...

Aww Cheri that's very cool. I know when my mom died i just honestly didn't feel her around me or had dreams. I really wanted to though. I think maybe i was trying to hard. I had gone to a psychic about 6 months after my mom died and she told me my mom took a while to cross over (like you said waiting for everyone to be ok etc.) she told me she didn't want to leave. I have afer the fact had a few dreams with her in it, kinda like she was still alive.

Amanda said...

Actually made me a little teary in a happy way. So happy for you and I'm loving the web cam I think it will definitely be a great tool to use especially when you want to demonstate something thats easier to show then tell.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy you got that message from your mom. That must have given you some peace.

ajohnson

Unknown said...

yay for a visit from your mom! i had one the other night from my mom too... but it was really weird.. because the point of it was that she was getting remarried and I needed to provide my sister a dress for it. it was all very confusing. towards the end of the dream my mom son and i were at a mall, i think to find better dresses.. ahahah.. and a friend of mine that i knew was pregnant came up to me in my dream and was all excited to take me over to meet her new baby girl. when i got up the next morning i checked said friends facebook and she had just come home from the hospital with her new baby girl!!! it was soo spooky for me.. as although i knew she was pregnant i didnt know it was a girl or that she had had the baby!... i guess mom was trying to make me more aware of a few things!

again i hope you have a great birthday!!!!
danna :):)

Anonymous said...

What an amazing dream. Do you have thoughts on what happens when small children pass away? A few years ago my friends lost their 2 year old daughter and I've always wondered about what might become of children in the afterlife.

Danielle T.

Jaclin said...

Aweee, I am so glad for you Cheri! Sometimes, I dream of family members and I am so glad to see them again. I wish they could come back again, even if just for a minute, so I could hug and kiss them.

Danielle T., Cheri told me that young children sometimes go back into the cycle of life to be born again. My twin sons died a year ago on 6.18.00, 2 hrs after being born premature at 22wks 2days. Tho, I have not seen them, I sense them in other ways. I have seen identical swallowtail butterflies at the cemetery around their grave, I have seen a single swallowtail at my home...which is rare because I have not seen one in the 5yrs I have lived there. Over the weekend, I saw for the first time, a mother/father bird (hawk of somesort) w/ her/his 2 baby birds flying around the house. My husband says that maybe that is them telling us they are free and happy.

Bobbi said...

What a great experience/visit with your mom Cheri! I love those dreams where my girlfriend comes to visit me. It is so wonderful to get to wrap my arms around her, hug her, and have her so close! I am looking forward to your web meditation!