Recent Posts

Monday, June 21, 2010

Hi all!

Well as usual I tend to post a day later than I intend, perhaps to give people a bit more time to respond to any blog contests.

I am online right now, wanting to post real quick about who won and then its time to get back to my readings. I have a full night ahead of me.

So the lucky winner of the first webcam reading is ARMYWIFE2001! So congrats to you on your win! I am hoping you have MSN and we can make a time/date that works for us both to give this a try.

please email me at cheri22@gmail.com and write in the subject line "blog winner" so I can locate you easier:)

1 comments:

Armywife2001 said...

Hi Cheri! Was just letting you know I sent the email today! Thanks for choosing me as the winner! :) I did learn to use the web cam this afternoon too!!!