Recent Posts

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Congratulations to TRACY!

You are the winner from the draw this morning and you can email brooke777 to claim your free reading. If you do not have a link to her site already, you can locate it on the bottom right of this blog and it will take you to her site where you can find her email address.

I am pretty sure that I have told people this storey before, but thought I would post it again just in case. I remember it like it was yesterday! I took my daughter swimming who must have been around 3-4 at the time with some friends and their daughter. We left first and headed into the parking lot. Near the back left side of the parking lot, I saw this guy he appeared to be in his late teens early twenty's at the most. He was standing on the grass for a bit, just standing there, looking around. It was dark outside, probably close to 7pm, maybe even as late as 8. He made me slightly nervous. Its when I noticed the other guy, closer to the back of the parking lot and coming closer towards this other guy that I really felt I needed to get my daughter in FAST and get in and lock the doors. I have not experienced this feeling before, but I listened. I told my daughter to get in and buckle up FAST and then locked her door and got in myself, and locked the door. This is when I noticed that the "first' guy was now located behind the white van as if he was hiding, and the other guy who was wearing the red checkered jacket that was originally coming towards my direction abruptly turned right away from my car the minute I got into my car and shut the door. Almost like he was pretending that he was not in fact coming towards me. As I left the parking lot, the second guy kinda stopped by a few cars, trying to make it look like this was his original intention. He waited, did not look at me at all as I drove away. As soon as I passed him, he walked back towards his original direction, and right to the other guy hiding behind the van. I wish I had my cell phone that day. I drove to the nearest store that had a payphone and called 911 ( I would have just called the police station but did not have their number!) I explained what happened, afraid that someone else might not be so lucky. Gave an exact description (thank goodness I did mystershopping for about a year as it gave me the skills to memorize descriptions of people! lol) and they said that they would be sending someone right over to take a look.

I have had premonitions most of my life but did not really realize or clue in to what they were until I really started paying attention to my gifts. I have been told with warnings up to 3 days in advance when a boyfriend would break up with me or when something is not right.

So this is something that you can work with and strengthen. Its a matter of paying attention to what is being shown to you, and keeping it at the back of your mind. You will find that more times than not, your being warned, or guided, from your loved ones and your spirit guides:)

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Thank you so much!!! I will contact her today!!!