Recent Posts

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A tornado hit my house!

okay not really, but if you were to peak in here, you would think that was exactly what happened! (those with remote viewing techniques, you might not want to use it to see my house, it might scare you! lol)

I am the type of person who loves to get all the Christmas decorations up around the first of December, and then believe it or not, its all down the 26th of December! I have already dismantled the tree, put away all the decorations and started to clean up the house. We have opened most of the presents the girls received, and put a few away for a "Rainy day" when they are bored. I have three bags of recycling from boxes to go out next week, and a few more things to clean up before the house starts to feel "normal" again. I really don't like messes, especially big ones! lol.

I guess that's my pet peeve. I don't mind little messes, where there are a few toys lying around, but I hate large ones, just gets me anxious I guess, and drives me crazy and I clean it right up. Don't ask me how many times I clean up after the kids!

My computer room is a mess, I can barely even get to my desk to work on the computer. Now normally I would have already had this all back in the closet where it belongs, but with having the baby, this is a bit more difficult. I am kinda limited to when shes napping, but then I would make too much noise.. catch my drift? So basically have to wait for hubby to be available!

We had a good Christmas, saw lots of family and already did lots of visiting. I think that is what I enjoy more is visiting with everyone. Its certainly not this snow we have been getting. I only remember one other time around 10 years ago when we got this much. Its been raining here today, but that means SLUSH everyone. My eldest does not mind as she would sit in it if she didn't think I would freak out! Shes just the type that can turn anything into fun. I have been told my hubby that tomorrow will snow again, which means I am house bound as the slushy snow will turn into ice and be even harder to drive in.

Anyways, I am back online, will have the contests running again starting next week for the reading giveaways. You still have a few days left if anyone is interested in the December special. (if you want to know more about the monthly specials, check the lower right hand side of this blog under "labels" although post is not listed as "December special" it will contain the information about it.

Okay! Time for bed!

2 comments:

Chele said...

Rick and the kids took down the outside decorations over the weekend. I started taking down everything inside today. I need another rubbermaid tote before I can completely pack everything away for the year. Glad you had a great Christmas.

just cherry said...

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas....Still haven't taking the tree down..