Recent Posts

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Everyone has a storey to tell...

I really believe that we are "here" to learn lessons... and that sometimes our lessons correspond with other peoples lessons, and we need to learn from it. I really believe that its a benefit to all to also pass your knowledge with what you have learned. Its not a "Cheat sheet' exactly as your not giving the answers to every situation that life has to offer, but its almost like giving people the ability to react easier to a situation that they encounter with a bit of knowledge and power.

For example, in my life growing up, I would consider my childhood to have been good. It was not "perfect" but then who is. My mom suffered from severe depression, my dad was an alcoholic (is now 3 years sober!) and in spite of that all, I do have to say that I am a good person BECAUSE of what I went through. Not only can I help/relate to people who have suffered depression, or have an addition, but feel that by being in my situation can help them overcome or reconnect themselves to who they are inside and hopefully find a lesson out of it all. I seem to connect well to people who have experienced depression as I "sorta' know what they are going through after watching my mom suffer with it for YEARS (she finally "beat" it when I was 21)

I have never been depressed, I have had feelings of sadness, but I always "cleanse" my spirit and tell the negative energy to leave and surround myself with white light. I truly believe I am here to help. That's why I love doing what I am doing right now. Helping women/families with trying to conceive or pregnancy, regaining hope and positive energy back into their lives when otherwise its stressful. I enjoy helping people reconnect with their loved ones, I love helping give people back direction in their life when they are otherwise feeling stuck or lost. Whether its using my abilities to for tell future, or even just being a friend to listen and help pass along information.

This is also why I love emails that include inspirational stories, or even tips for conception as it helps pass the "storey" along. It helps pass the information you have learned onto the person who perhaps might be experiencing the same thing. This is why I feel its important for everyone to connect.. to share.. to enlighten.

Also a reminder, for those of you who are interested in what December special is all about (see label on the bottom right listed as "special offers" to find the post about what I am talking about) there is still a few days left to be able to qualify for this opportunity!

0 comments: