Recent Posts

Monday, December 8, 2008

who knew that having internet problems would be fixed with

just unplugging the modem and plugging it back in? Today I have had a HORRIBLE connection to the Internet. Anytime I read a message through my email, it took FOREVER to actually load, and even worse to actually respond. I was dreading coming online and having it be the same way. I had emails to complete tonight and earlier each message would take literally 2-5 minutes to even load. This does not include me trying to respond or even send something! It was driving me batty!

The baby is sick (I was told breast fed babies can't get sick?? well that theory is out of the window!) so poor little one is having trouble breathing through her nose. Its a bit runny, I used salinex in her nose (which she HATES) but it helps break the mucous up. So after getting her to bed late, I come downstairs to find out my Internet is STILL acting up. :(

I called my mom, asked her how to release/renew my IP address hoping that would work, and she asks me if I disconnected the modem and then plugged it back in.. After much banging my head against the wall as I should have thought of that, I did so, and what do you know.. problem fixed!

Okay, so that's my excuse for not posting this morning about who won yesterday! I apologize for not doing this sooner, yesterday was crazy and I managed to respond to ALOT of emails and forgot to post the winner!

So congrats to KRISTA! (kschrtnbr@yahoo.com) posted the email address as there was two kristas and wanted to make sure that they knew which one. I wish I could offer everyone a prize, but unfortunately would not be fair to Brooke777 or Luyda either to do that without them saying so lol. So krista, please email me at cheri22@gmail.com in order to get your sibling express reading completed. Put in the subject line "WINNER" so I can locate it and get your prediction scheduled properly.

Now for the others who listed in their comments about more tricks of natural supplements, can you email me with "blog comment" in the subject line and I will put you down for the December draw to be entered for supplying info in the blog. The information for the December contest is below:)

0 comments: