Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

She has a tooth! lol

okay,  not exactly huge news, but my "baby" has a tooth! I kept track of when my eldest got her first tooth, and looks like the baby was a few days younger when she got hers. Its "pokey" right now and just barely out, and when you try and see it, she puts her tongue on it, she wont let you see, but shes quite happy for you to put your finger in her mouth and she will try and bite you! Today has been the babies turn for not feeling well. I am not sure if its teething, or if shes got what my eldest had.. so I guess we will see what happens.

My eldest has "snuck" into my bed two nights in a row. When shes sick I tend to let her a bit, and probably shouldn't. She wants me to sleep in her bed, because she knows in the middle of the night I tend to go into the spare bed with the baby to ensure I get some sleep and the baby does too... and perhaps a part of her is jealous. I remind her that I did the same thing for her when she was a baby (up till my eldest was THREE!) Not sure how to help h er understand?

Also, wanted to say, that anyone who emails me a storey of inspiration, or some tips for trying to conceive...etc. anything that is published on the blog will also have a chance to be entered into the December special. Giving even the ones who are not able to enter by purchasing a prediction, they have a "free" way of entering as well.

So to be able to take advantage of this portion, just email me at cheri22@gmail.com with "blog post" in the subject line so it can be located. if you wish to remain anon, then I can do that as well and leave your name off the post:)

0 comments: