Recent Posts

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Its been one of those nights :(

Well, Sunday's I look forward to the night time when desperate housewives is on! Did I mention how much I like that show? My husband is really finding the name funny and always asks me if I am a "desperate housewife" lol.

Well, tonight has been different. My eldest, is not feeling well. Shes been kinda wanting to cuddle with me all day, but with me not feeling 100% (felt worn out) I wasn't in the most cuddly mood. I did cuddle a bit, but then also needed to get other stuff done. Tonight, she just kinda laid on the couch, not really doing too much and just watching scooby doo (she LOVES this show) I put her to bed at around 9pm, and by 9:30 she was calling for me. I went up, shes feeling warm, shes crying...etc. I check her temperature, shes warm but not too high which is good. Then we take her socks off (dont know why she was sleeping with them on tonight!) and then changed her pj shirt to something shorter. My husband laid with her to help her go back to sleep as she was still a bit upset, and he said she was asleep within minutes. I did give her some advil for children as she did complain her neck hurt yesterday, and with how shes feeling now, figured it would help her. I always feel so badly when my kids are sick :(

So wish her luck on feeling better tomorrow. Shes not missed a day of school yet and she loves to go. I know she would feel bad if she could not go tomorrow.

Now in regards to Decembers Special. Anyone who purchases a reading in the month of December (does not matter which one) Will receive a 2 month bypass special from me.. what is it you ask? Well, who ever wins at the end of December, will be allowed for ALL of JANUARY and ALL OF FEBRUARY to be able to email me at anytime during the two months with ANY questions they have. Doesn't matter what about, does not matter how many. Every email should be answered within 24 hours of it being received (hopefully even faster!) So basically unlimited access to  my abilities, help with life issues, help with getting you back on track, helping with conception (NOT LIKE THAT! LOL get your minds out of the gutter! lol) So again, EVERYONE who makes a purchase in December is able to be involved in this contest!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great deal. I will have to look into that. I hope your "lil" girl feels better. they always become our babies when they are sick. was she feeling any better today?