Recent Posts

Monday, November 24, 2008

Did anyone see what happened to my weekend?

I some how lost it between Friday night and Monday morning? I woke up, and all of a sudden its Monday! I did not get a chance to post on the blog the winner and I apologize for keeping you all waiting. As mentioned, everyone who answered was entered, and I drew KRYSTAL C! Congrats! If you scroll down the blog you are going to find brookes link to her site. Just email her and let her know that you are the winner from the blog.

As for the weekend, seemed to go really fast. Saturday was a complete blur. My daughter had soccer Saturday morning IN THE RAIN, then we went out hunting for a van for myself. I am hoping to trade in my car for a van. I know with the price of gas seems silly, but as I am doing my friend a favor by watching her daughter and driving them to school back and forth, do you know how hard it is to get two 5 year olds and a baby all in car seats buckled into a Toyota Echo? Let me tell you, that pretty soon I am going to be an expert juggler. I have it down pact on who goes in first and gets buckled! lol. So a van would make things so much easier.

Well, on Saturday I learned that the most I can get for my car is 1/2 price of what I could sell it for privately, so I guess privately it is, and then will go looking for the van! lol.  Sunday we had the grey cup party at our house (I dont watch football, but everyone else seemed too!) and then we have today. I felt like I have gotten alot accomplished today including folding all the laundry in between answering as many emails as I could in the time the baby was sleeping. Did you know that the "louder" it is while the baby is sleeping, they tend to sleep better and longer? My baby slept almost 2 hours during the grey cup (like the Superbowl) party and this was when everyone was here. Today, I put on the music channel and she slept almost 2 hours. Do you think getting a white noise machine would do the trick? Anyone with any experience in that?

Anyways, baby is fussing behind me, wants my attention! lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter sleeps so much better when there's some type of noise in the house. I bought one of those sound machines that has white noise, rainforest, ocean, jungle, heartbeat, etc as choices and that's when she started sleeping all through the night. I put ours on ocean waves and it seems very soothing to her. I definitely recommend them!

Cheri22 said...

Hi Crystal
Thanks for your comment, any idea on where to get them? I am willing to give it a try!

Anonymous said...

I live in the states and they sell them here at most major department stores. Mine is from walmart and it was in the section where they sell the spa type items (massagers, etc) If you have trouble finding them in stores I am sure you can get one online. :)