Recent Posts

Thursday, November 6, 2008

just something to make you laugh

having a better day today, perhaps as I am a bit more relaxed and not really running around with my head cut off kind of day! I have managed to reply to quite a bit of emails, and scheduled the ones that have come in. I now only have to do the ones that were scheduled today to be completed and I am set! So feeling like I am getting things done.

I have attached a picture of baby. Shes almost 6 months old. In the picture, shes eating a kit kat bar. Okay I know "bad mommy" but I just wanted to see what she would do with it. Her first bite in her mouth she looked at me like I had two heads, but this lasted on a moment before she shoved it back into her mouth. I could tell she enjoyed it, and was quite pissed when I took it away. After all she had polished the chocolate off the wafer and I did not want her to eat the wafer and possibly choke. (dont worry, I dont make a habit of feeding her chocolate all the time! lol)

So does anyone else think she enjoyed it? lol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like she totally loved it, she is adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful and I think enjoyed it.

Impi

Anonymous said...

She is soooo stinkin cute!!! I should try that with Skyler...wait I think I ate all the kit-kats lol

Krystal

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute!
She makes the chocolate looks so yummy.

Lynn said...

Oh yeah looks like she loved it! She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh.....shes so darn cute!
Who doesnt enjoy chocolate...lol :)