Recent Posts

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Novembers Special of the month!

I already have an idea for December too, but here is the November special!

I figure that this month, if you purchase the 25.00 bypass you will get not only 4 questions from me (can be life questions or related to ttc/pregnancy) but you will also get 2 tarot card readings by Lyuda (shes the new psychic on the block who I think you will all enjoy). To top off this November special, you will ALSO get a "reiki" session where I will go over your energy/auras/chakras and clear them for you. This will at times help relieve stress and tension in your life, help your chakras back into alignment, and perhaps even show any indication if there is anything blocking your ttc efforts. For me to be able to perform this treatment on you, I will require a full body shot of yourself (no sun glasses or hats in the picture please and yes, you need to be fully clothed! lol) The reiki session will last from 10-15 minutes and will be included with your completed reading. So anything that was felt to be connected to your body or mind etc will be listed in your reading for you to keep an eye on. Usually instantly or within 24-48 hours you should feel "better" you should feel more "relief" and I have heard from some people that even feeling more spiritually awakened after having this performed.

To take advantage of this offer, you need to purchase the 25.00 family bypass reading. You will need to send me an email right after and in the subject line please list NOVEMBER SPECIAL. This will allow me to schedule your reading in connection with Lyuda and ensure that I have the right picture for the Reiki session.

If you have any questions about this special of the month before you make a purchase, please email me at cheri22@gmail.com with NOVEMBER SPECIAL QUESTION in the subject line. This will allow me to locate it and respond to it asap.

0 comments: