Recent Posts

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Winner!!

the actual answer was that she was crying/fussing because she wanted me to play with her and I was on the computer. I have an exesaucer behind me when at the computer but it only buys me 10-15 minutes! lol.. a quick peek in email or a post. She prefers the jolly jumper! lol

Anyways, only one person got it right (lori) but as everyone was allowed to be entered. I drew lucky number four post and that is "miss crystal" ( she is the fourth entry in comments section)

Please contact me cheri22@gmail.com with "Blog winner" in the subject line so I can forward you to Lyuda for your prize.

Now Lori, you don't go "empty handed" as you did get the answer right so email me with "blog post" in the subject line and I am more than happy to provide you with one free question from myself!

Congrats to those who won and keep your eyes open for Thursday to try again! (this time its Brooke777 give away!)

Have a good Sunday! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cheri, I'll email you with my question!
Lori