Recent Posts

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Do you ever find that Thursdays just kinda sneak up on you?

Seems like every time I turn around, there is Thursday again! I think its a sneaky day, and when you least expect it...its there!

Today has been a bit of a "long" day for me. I did not sleep that well last night, baby was up at 12:30am moving around in her crib, so I just put her in the spare bed with me. She was up at 5:30am to have a feed and then we were up for the day around 7:30. I seem to have a bit of a headache right now, which is not normal for me as luckily enough my headaches are few and far between. So already took a Tylenol, and just laying low right now. 

Well, looks like I am going to be posting on time for the next reading giveaway for Lyuda's turn! I think that today we are going to work with "aura's"
. I want you to use the picture I have posted here and tell me what you see in regards to color.. you will either see it with your mind's eye, or you will "feel" it.. After telling me what color you see/feel, I want you to try and interpret it as to what that color means to you in relation to the picture.

Everyone will be entered to win. I will leave the contest open till SATURDAY to enable everyone to take a peek:)
Good luck!
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna say I feel like a turquoise type or yellow green type color, but the yellow comes at my mind more. like a soft hue, calm, waiting, dormant.. I might be off, but thats what i felt.

Anonymous said...

I can see Puple grey and white (i think)

Rachel x

Anonymous said...

I can see, grey, honestly that's all I see, but in the fog I see a dog's face...

Paula G

Anonymous said...

I see blue. For me the road stands out as blue, and a bit through the fog.

Lori N

trying1009 said...

Truthfully I see grey but with some purple around it... Kinda a scary photo...haha

Anonymous said...

I can also see a dogs face a poodle i think

Rachel

Suie said...

hello cheri..

i see pinks and blue. pale colours. very calming.

suie xx
suie@saxperience.com