Recent Posts

Saturday, November 15, 2008

TThanks for answering the poll

I believe I will stick with 10,15,25 as per the poll, but also offer reiki and or tarot readings as an "add on" for those of you who want it. 

The number one answer had 10,15,25 but to include reiki and or tarot readings included in that price, but since having only 10,15,25 with nothing added is a close second, I figure it would be easier to just have those as the base prices, and then offering an add on for those of you who want to take advantage of further offers. This is not going to happen until sometime in Jan, and if you look at my prices already, you will see that the only thing changing would be the 8.00 price to 10.00 and the other two will remain the same.

This weekend is going to be busy! Its my nephews first birthday party on Sunday! Hes  just started walking:) My sister is currently pregnant again and due the day before my baby was born! Came as kinda of a surprise to her. I am not sure if anyone remembers her storey, I posted about it before where they were told that they HAD to go through IVF to be able to conceive as her husbands reversal vasectomy showed the sperm as pretty much being 0%. The month they were to start IVF they found out they were pregnant with her son. Well, hes not even a year old, she missed/screwed up with some of her birth control pills and what do you know! Shes pregnant again! How surprising and how wonderful. Going from needing IVF according to the dr as they figure it would be "impossible" to conceive naturally, to having TWO babies. So don't give up hope guys! It can happen when you least expect it!

Don't forget to participate in the blog contest below! I will announce the winner tomorrow morning to give everyone enough time to participate!

Have a good weekend!

0 comments: