Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Elisabeth is having her baby!

I got an email from her the other day letting me know they broke her water due to the low fluid so she should have her little bundle of joy in her arms now! So if your expecting a reading from her and have already submitted payment, she might take a bit to get back to you:)

Now with the dreams, wanted to answer and touch base with the contest entries and perhaps provide a bit of insight.. so see below if you submitted a dream and what I have to say

LYNETTE
I think that your guides are trying to tell you to "open your eyes" and pay attention. that the answer you seek is right in front of your eyes. They are also suggesting if not already head to the Dr for help:)

MARYM
I think that some dreams are just that, dreams. Perhaps you went to bed right after watching something on TV and it gets brought into your dream. Other ones should be interpreted especially if your facing a problem in your life and not sure what to do. As for the piglet, that is just too funny! I dreamed I gave birth to lego twins. It was pretty funny! Glad you figured out what it was. Perhaps they are trying to tell you that this baby will take after Tristan? lol

KAT.B
I think that your dream was a way to prepare you for what is to come. To provide you guidance and assurance that its happening soon!!
So wondering if that was the question you had asked, and this was their answer:)

MIRANDA
Its possible that there are too many answers to come your way that your dreaming alot and perhaps not remembering:) I think that if you specifically ask for one area to be touched on before bed, "most" times they will.. I think that if they find something to be more prominent, they might actually work with you on that issue first. So just stay tuned and open to receiving messages, and they will help guide you in your right direction.

CANDY218
I am glad that your using www.dreammoods to interpret your dream and already figured out what they were trying to tell you:) And yes, more times than not, people wont have to ask for help and they will find ways to come into your dreams themselves and offer you guidance. I think that some people are more opened to the idea, and it just happens. Others need to "ask" in order to be able to open this portal.

HALEY

I had to laugh about your raccoon dreams! Sounds like you have some pretty entertaining dreams! Now if you look up www.dreammoods.com and type in raccoons, this is what it says:

" To see a raccoon in your dream, signifies deceit and thievery. You are not being completely honest in some situation."
Now if you couple that with other parts of the dream, perhaps it will make additional sense.

Red (as in the red car)
Red is an indication of raw energy, force, vigor, intense passion, aggression, power, courage and passion.�The color red has deep emotional and spiritual connotations. Consider the phrase "seeing red" to denote anger.

Red is also the color of danger, shame, sexual impulses and urges.�Perhaps you need to stop and think about your actions

Car

To see a parked car in your dream, suggests that you need to turn your efforts and energies elsewhere. You may be needlessly spending your energy in a fruitless endeavor. Alternatively, a parked car may symbolize your need to stop and enjoy life.

Hands (as in your husband wanting to cut it off)

Hands
To dream of your hands, represents your relationship to those around you and how you connect with the world. Hands serve as a form of communication. Perhaps you need to lend out a helping hand to someone. In particular, the left hand symbolizes your graciousness and feminine, receptive qualities, while the right hand symbolizes masculine, active attributes. The right hand may also be a pun for some decision or something being "right". If your dream that your hands are detached or see disembodied hands, then it indicates feelings that you are not getting your point of view across or that others do not understand you. The dream may also symbolize feelings of loneliness.


Diamonds
To see diamonds in your dream, signifies the wholeness of the Self. You may be finding clarity in matters that have been clouding you. Alternatively, it represents vanity, conceit, and your unchanging or unyielding nature. You may be distancing yourself from others.�

Wedding Ring
To see a wedding ring in your dream, represents completeness and eternal love. If you are not married and find a wedding ring, then it may mean that your personal relationship has reached a new level.

To dream that you lost your wedding ring, signify a problem or unresolved issue in your marriage.

So I am thinking that your being given information about a current situation that is happening in your life. This does not have to be about you and your husband, but there is a situation that your not dealing with and they are trying to suggest you alter something to your liking.. to not "cheat" yourself.. Does this makes sense? I hope it was okay to "dissect" your post as you had posted it. I don't think that yours was ttc dream related, but more of a guidance dream to help you sort something out. If you need further information, feel free to email me (cheri22@gmail.com) with HAYLEY in the subject line.

JACQUI

I am glad that you were able to interpret your dreams properly and it provided you comfort:)


Now on a more personal note. My MIL accidentally took video of me while she meant to take pictures of the kids (Shes not really camera friendly and had no idea it was video) And I saw myself on there. Apparently the camera adds FORTY pounds and not just 10 like they say :( I joined WW online and having a hard time. I have only been doing it a week, but can you believe that I have not lost one pound at all? I really thought I must have. I know, I was not doing perfect, but thought perhaps even one pound might have come off as I thought I was paying more attention. Anyone else join WW and had a bit of a harder time with getting started but noticed success afterwards? Anyone have any idea what food is good to eat to lower points and lose some of this excess baggage? I have about 30lbs I want to get rid of!

4 comments:

Candy218 said...

Cheri,

I have joined WW 2 times in my life. Both times the first week I lost 6 lbs. The last time I joined was in 2006 and I lost 50lbs and I've been holding steady ever since. My problem was I wasn't eating enough food during the day. But I've learned to eat "filler foods" which are low in calories. mostly your green foods green beans, broccoli, lettuce...etc. WW has a whole bunch of products that they sell, but they are kinda expensive. I just look for low fat low carb "other brands" that are cheaper. Brown rice, chicken, fish, egg sandwiches, healthy choice, smart ones....they've become my friends. 94% fat free pop corn is a great snack that is maybe 1 point for the whole bag. Do you happen to have the WW point books?? I page through there and get ideas on what would be good meals to make. I also wrote EVERYTHING out that I ate. After doing for a while you get better and you’ll know the points of something without even looking it up. Hang in there Cheri, it'll work sometimes it just takes time ; )

Anonymous said...

Cheri,
Stay away from processed carbs and refined sugar. Eat plenty of fruits, veggies, and protein and the weight will come right off. Are you weaning your baby? I found that I gain weight for about a month after I weaned both babies, then after that my system regulated itself and the weight started coming off a little more easily. If you are in that time period, the weight may just be extremely stubborn! Good luck!
Jann

Anonymous said...

I have never tried WW. But I have lost 32lbs since January. Much needed.lol. I just eat lots of veg's , fruits, and protein such as chicken.I work out once a day for 20/30 min using Jillian Michaels 30 day shred (she is the trainer on the biggest loser) or using the Biggest Loser Cardio Max tape. You can buy them both at Walmart for $10 apiece. Also try to eat 6 small meals a day and atleast 8 cups of water a day- both of those helps A LOT. Good luck to you hun :)-Katie P.

Miranda said...

I did WW twice (once on line and once in person) I only ever lost 10 lbs total. On line look for the fiesta soup (a fav of my hubby) and they have these yummy desert things where you combine cool whip and PB drizzled with choch suryp and put them in the freezer and are only like 2 pts..SO YUUMYYY!

I also wanted to Thank you Cheri for responding to our dream comments! I thought that was really very cool! I think I am going to ask to dream about whatever they feel is the most relevant in my life right now (and remember it in the am). Lately I haven't remembered anything and usually that means I am storing up some De Ja Vu for later on. But I am ready for a dream now!!