Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

have you been working on getting in touch with your gift....

but not really sure if your making progress or want to know what to look for signs that its starting to open up? Well, for me, I have always had the gift. My mom always told me stories of when I was younger, talking to my Nana who had passed away and she was telling me not to fight with my sister. I had stories of me passing a grave yard driving with my mom/dad/sister and having them pull over as I wanted to go and visit my friend there. (I "should" not have known anyone in that area) but my mother did NOT want to stop. My dad would have, as he believes in this, hes seen ghosts. If anything to see what I would have shown them. Although my mom has her own gifts, she is too "freaked" to use them and not wanting to encourage it in myself. Anyways, about 3-4 years ago (I think early 2006) I decided to try and help people on Today's Parent sight. Just for "fun" as a way to open up my abilities again, I offered free readings. Anything they wanted. It was then carried from there to other parts of the forum and eventually found its way into the ttc and fertility forums. I just started with only the gender and month connections, and soon found myself with over 250 requests. Certainly hard to keep up but I did not want to let anyone down. This has since then grown to many different sites and referrals, and I appreciate everyone and will try and answer everyone.

It seemed after about a week to two weeks of me doing the readings for people, I started feeling dizzy and a bit of a stomach ache.. slight headaches. Not just from looking at the computer, because even in the car when I was more "aware" of things while driving it would happen then as well. This happened for about 3 days. I really feel that this is a direct sign of your body opening up your "third eye". More like physical symptoms. I am unsure if everyone will experience this when it happens for them, but would say its probably a very good sign. The more you use your gift, the further developed it becomes, so practice. Allow your friends to ask you questions and most importantly, don't think, just say. I find that when I try and think of how it should be said, that the interpretation is not as accurate. Even when something sounds extremely silly to you to say it out loud, say it. The person that the reading is for, will understand EXACTLY what it means. Passing it as it comes, is always most accurate. When you second guess what your shown as you don't have the confidence in your gift yet, this is also when you will find that your accuracy is not as good. I have learned to trust my instinct, to not "allow" people to encourage me to second guess. (meaning asking if I am SURE its not a boy rather than a girl) I always stick with my first instinct and this is where I get my 85% accuracy from.

People have asked why I am not 100% accurate. As mentioned, I try and do my best to interpret what I am shown, but there are so many variables, that something might be interpreted incorrectly. When pointed out the "error" I am able to understand what the interpretation should have been, but being the honest and caring person I am, I will admit if something has gotten messed up and understand what happened. Other times, if people are not honest with their pregnancy history, this too can change the order the pregnancies happen. (Meaning someone had an abortion and was too upset to mention it and did not include it in their pregnancy number, this means the pregnancy number will be inaccurate!)

Please note that each persons situation is unique on the path they are on, and I DO NOT judge on any decision you have made or will make in your life. I am just here to help guide you on your path and help answer the questions you want to know most.

So for those of you who are trying to strengthen your gift, my biggest advice is to PRACTICE, and trust in your intuition. If you need a "guinea pig" I am willing to try and help those of you who need someone to practice on. You can email me at cheri22@gmail.com and please put in GUINEA PIG in the subject line. I might not be able to answer you right away, but i will get to your email and give you question for you to try and read me as a way to learn your gift and see which areas you are good at and which ones to keep working on!

0 comments: