Recent Posts

Monday, April 20, 2009

thats it.. I have DECIDED!!!

Okay, I have decided a few things, but the one thing on my mind is that I will no longer watch sad movies. I have decided against it. I think that I have mentioned before that I don't like scary movies (like "Saw" or similar) well now I don't like sad ones either! My husband was at his sisters house so I invited my Mother in Law to come and watch the movie called Seven Pounds (for those of you planing on watching it, skip to the next paragraph as there are spoilers contained in this one!) Well, I had already been told what it was about and it sounded interesting, I found it really choppy, and sad. For him to be with the woman and her about to die and being so young.....well that certainly gets your mind wandering and realizing how short life can be for some people. I am not sure if everyone feels this way, but I prefer to be positive. I don't want to think about death, thinking that my time is limited...etc. It tends to give me a bit of anxiety so I just don't think that way. So basically I didn't like the movie for that alone! So I am taking an oath, no more sad movies! I would rather watch something funny or romantic..

Now about the contest, I have drawn a winner and its CARISSA! located on the bottom right is links to the other sites, please contact BROOKE777 and let her know that you won a reading from my blog.

I am having a bit of a problem with getting the site back up. I have talked to my mom's husband who says that he is working on getting it back online, so those of you waiting, please be patient, should be up anytime now!

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Thanks Cheri!

Lori said...

I felt the same way after watching that movie last week. Not sure if I would recommend it as a good movie or not...it was just so sad!

Lori