Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I think I am going to take the next level of Reiki

I am planning a baby shower for a friend of mine, and was in touch with a girl who is invited who is a reiki teacher. She was unable to come to the shower because shes teaching. I thought I would ask her what the difference was between the level one and the level two reiki, and this is what she said

"To answer your question in simple way,
Level 1 is for treating physical condition in person for others and yourself, and Level 2 is for treating emotional/psychological condition and also distant healing. Reiki was originally taught as a treatment method."

So I think that this is something additional to what I already do that will really help people. I have inquired as to when the classes are and how much as right now I seem to be "tied" to baby. I am hoping that if its just one day and a few hours, perhaps my husband or my MIL can watch the girls while I attend.

My mom was here yesterday for dinner. She actually surprised me. She asked if I thought my sister would be upset if they moved to the same town that I live in. (Its only a 45min-1hour drive from where her and my sister live) and I mentioned that as long as she gave my sister time to get used to the idea, I don't see her having a problem with it. Originally my sister wanted to move out this way too, but her husband doesn't seem to be interested just yet. So I can't see why she would be upset if my mother did. Anyways, this is not happening right now, but within the next 3-4 years. She started crying then, saying she misses my eldest (she used to watch her one day a week before we moved) and then said shes missing so much with our youngest, who kinda looks at her like shes someone new. She said shes jealous of my MIL living so close. I guess it was nice to hear that she misses everyone. Hopefully one day everyone can come out this way!

Now I know lately I have not been posting the blog contests, took a small break but will be back tomorrow with the giveaway for brooke777!

0 comments: