Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Looking for Trijane!!!

Ivette won the reading with me from the blog contest announced on Sunday...well turns out she got her BFP as predicted already and is kind enough to pass the winning reading onto Trijane. She has chosen who she felt was "calling" her to choose. So please, could you email me at cheri22@gmail.com to claim your prize. In the subject line, please put "Blog contest" so I can locate your email and schedule you in:)

(And no this is not an april fools joke either! lol)

3 comments:

Lisa Storm said...

Hi just wanted to congratulate Ivette on getting her bfp.
Lisa xxx

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

Thank you Lisa! Good luck Trijane with your reading..

trijane said...

Ivette,

Thank you so much for thinking of me. I truely need this right now. Thannk you, thank you, thank you.
And congratulations on your BFP!!
whoohoo!

-Trijane