Recent Posts

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Blood type and fertility?

I was actually just going a fertility reiki on a client of mine when it came up in her reading about something to do with starch.. They also then linked me to think about blood type and conception. I wondered if this could actually have an impact on trying to concieve or staying pregnant. Seeing as google is my best friend, I decided to try and see what I could find out. I am glad that I did! For those of you who have been trying for a long time or having repeated miscarriages, read this article! Sounds like it could point you in the right direction (or even google like I did and see what you find out)

Fertility and blood types click here

Also from the blog contest below the winner of the reading has yet to contact me.. so the FIRST person to respond to this post saying hello will be the instant winner! Please email right away to cheri22@gmail.com and put in "blog contest winner" in the subject line and we can figure out a date/time that works for us both. Please ensure that you have skype installed:)

8 comments:

Brookie said...

hello! did i win cherri?

Red Charlotte said...

Dang, #2!

Miranda said...

Number 3...but really intersted in reading this article. Thanks for the link!!

Mrs.Hunt2006 said...

Thanks for the link!! After having several miscarriages I am researching everything and trying to find answers!

Patty D. said...

thanks for sharing this cheri..very interesting

Anonymous said...

I did email you, sorry! I didn't know to respond on here! I am Minnegirl, the original winner. Any chance I can still get my reading?

shanise robertson said...

i know im kinda of late to say hello but ill try anyways

Mrs. Shands said...

just stopping by to say that I am glad my reiki can help others who may be having issues.... Cheri you're the best! :)