Recent Posts

Friday, July 9, 2010

Whats in your wallet?

Okay, the topic in the subject line has nothing to do with the post, I have just always wanted to say it. Apparently I am in a good mood today because I am finding things funny!

I was talking with a client of mine earlier this morning. She was telling me of some objects that she had of her father in laws that used to be in her room but she moved them into the barn this month. She explained how he was a "bad" person and that she never felt right going into that room with those things there. The month she removed it, she happened to get pregnant.. Coincidence... perhaps.. but I guess you will never really know.

I explained to her that sometimes when someone in this life was really negative or a rotten person, their negative energy can attach to their stuff. I am not saying that they are there haunting your stuff (because after you pass on, MOST people realize the error in their ways and understand the lessons they needed to learn and are no longer like that). The energy though can still remain on these items.

Believe it or not, you can purify it with holy water (I know it sounds like an old wives tale, but it can work). Other ways, you can put the item in the centre, surrounded by a circle of WHITE candles (does not matter if they are scented or not) and just say over and over, "please release all negative energy attached to this item, only goodness may surround it.".

Another way if you can, is to put the item in the dishwasher because the hot water can also help cleanse it. The dishwasher is a long process of the hot water which will help. I am sure that you can also find other ways by googling it. please do NOT pay someone to cleanse your objects, this is something that can be easily done by yourself!!!!!

How can you tell if something has negative energy attached to it? First thing to start is if the person who owned it really negative... second step.. how does it feel when you look at it, or touch it? Worse case, cleanse it anyways:) You never really know how much something can be interrupting your life without you fully aware!

(this is not to send you all in a panic and throwing away everything you own because your freaked out, but to perhaps point you towards items that might need some special attention)

4 comments:

Amanda S. said...

There are probably things I need to cleanse. However in my situation things got better when I got rid of a very negative person. This negative person was my best friend, however this year I saw her true colors it seemed. She was manipulative, put me down, and often stressed me out with her numerous problems. Lashed out me randomly. It was stressful to keep up with. And I have no clue how, but she sucked me into her stressful and negative world so fast that I was not paying attention to what was going on around me. Anyways I got rid of the friend and I am hoping all the predictions you and Brooke made earlier this year will stick after I clean out the damage this negative person has caused. It was weird because the beginning of the year my spirt guides and gut was telling me I should not be friends with this girl. There's more to it. But the point is listen to your gut, get rid of negative people because they will bring you down with them and its so much harder to get back to being positive. These negative people do effect your lives in a very unhealthy way and I could of avoided a lot if I had listened. Thankfully she's gone and I can get on with my life.

Anonymous said...

Ps. I am so happy your day has gotten better, Cheri =]

~Amanda

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a better day it is the little things that upset us the most.Take care

Lorna

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

This is what I was telling a friend when she moved into her new house. The owner before passed away in that house and all of my friends things, (appliances) kept breaking. Hopefully after her friend cleansed her home, all the negative energy will be gone. :)