Recent Posts

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Has anyone seen any aliens?

I know sounds like a really strange topic however I read a book from Sylvia Browne many years ago. In the back of her book she gave predictions for the future. Saying that she predicted that in 2010 we would see aliens. That they would make their presence known and the world would know once and for all they exist.

So with this being said I am really keeping my eyes open! She also predicted that in 2021 that the west coast would be gone.. I live on the west coast! So if we see aliens in 2010, I plan on moving further east!

This weekend has been relaxing for me. The weather has been nice, not too hot and not too cold. We have people over for a BBQ last night and its been people we have not even seen for a very long time so it was really nice catching up!

So what do you think...do aliens exist?

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I personally think they exist because its hard for me to imagine how big of a place this universe would be that there would not be other lifeforms. It would be interesting if they look similar to us or different.

Katie said...

I think that it would be arrogant to think that we are the only intelligent life forms in the entire universe. That being said, I don't think that life would develop even close to the same as it did here under other circumstances: different atmospheric conditions, distance from the sun or suns, meteor collisions, etc.

While I think that it would be amazing if there were other creatues that we could exchange ideas and cultures with, our planet can't even handle its own races and cultures. I think that if another species was smart enough to get here, they are also smart enough to see that we aren't stable enough to handle their presence.

Lynn said...

My boyfriend and I were just discussing this the other night!!! He believes that we are gonna find out that there are other life forms and they are gonna show themselves soon. I'm just wondering what kind of impact its gonna have on our world.

Cheri22 said...

I am just hoping that if/when they do show their faces, that it does not turn out like the show V and they try and harvest us to eat us!

Jaclin said...

I totally think they exist!! It is arrogant and crazy to think we are the only ones in this big universe. I think people deny their existence because of fear. People fear the unknown; it is human nature.

And yes, there will be no harvesting of my body!!!!! I will sprout wings and fly if that happens because I will be so scared!!!!

*I am the Veteran, and the Wife* said...

i think they do exist, it is impossible for me to think with all the stars and planets galaxies out there that in some constellation some sort of life doesn't exist. Maybe, just maybe, they are looking for us too.

Bethy said...

I have seen a ufo I sound crazy but there is nothing else to explain what I saw.

Cindy said...

I think that if another species was smart enough to get here, they are also smart enough to see that we aren't stable enough to handle their presence.

Anonymous said...

What book was it by sylvia Brown?? I like her.. Just saw this show on History channel tht was very interesting about alliens so cool