Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Freaky Encounters?

I think for Wednesdays I will do either stories of inspiration (does not have to be only about trying to conceive) or post stories of "encounters". So experiences someone might have had in regards to either "ghosts" or something more unexplained. Perhaps driving somewhere and knowing you "should" got that way, and later realizing why you didn't go that way!

So if you have a storey of inspiration or an "encounter' or otherwise storey you would like to share, email cheri22@gmail.com with WED blog post and if yours is chosen to be posted next Wed, I will trade you a prediction bypass (7.00 Value).

To start this off, I dont think that I have posted this before, but will give one storey that happened to me a long time ago.

When I connect with loved ones who have passed over, they show up in my "mind" or "third eye". I see images of what they looked like and given "memories" or things to connect me to words to tell the person who is looking for the reading what there loved one was saying. At this point they have not manifested themselves in front of me, so I see them with my own two eyes. I dont think that I am ready for that just yet! lol

My first experience, my husband and I lived in a place in Richmond and we were both in bed sleeping. I remember waking up, and looking at the end of my bed, towards the end of the bed, but closer to the right, about 2-3ft off the floor stood a man and a woman. The man was on the left of the woman (my left) and they were looking at me. I remember saying "What?" out loud before putting my head back down and going back to sleep. I have no idea what they wanted, but feel that this was my grandfather and my grandmother from my fathers side. They never said a word...

I can't believe that I just went back to sleep! I guess not completely clued in to what was happening until the morning, and then was starting to wonder if I had seen it or dreaming. Since its still burned in my memory and I feel connected to it, would have to say that it was real.

So, if you would like to share your storey of inspiration or perhaps a storey of something that happened to you, would love to hear it!

0 comments: