Recent Posts

Sunday, December 23, 2007

A quick little update....

Figured it was time to post a quick little update on a few things to keep everyone up to date.

In regards to predictions I am still a few days behind :( I am currently on holidays right now from my office job (3 days a week) And hoping to have everything caught up before I have to go. I am planning on doing predictions today/tonight and again tomorrow for a bit. I am "stuck" going to the Mother in laws house for dinner Christmas eve and having to come home and finish wrapping the stocking stuff and putting everything under the tree when my daughter is finally in bed. I will not be able to do any predictions on Christmas Day. Not only would my husband kill me if i turned the computer on, (lol) but I am in charge of Christmas dinner!!!! Dont want to burn it! I have about 18 people coming over for dinner.

In regards to the MIL situation, she did come over and we "talked' briefly. She kinda skirted the issue about what happened, did not apologies for telling me "F you". Or hanging up on me... She finally agreed to my request (its tradition that even happened when my sister and I were kids!) So I kinda had to give in with Christmas eve dinner :( Not really looking forward to that, as it would have been nicer to just stay home and relax!

I have my u/s on December 27th, so that should be fun! They wont actually tell you the gender at the u/s at all out here (British Columbia, Canada) There are some ethnic groups that would abort if its a specific gender, so they will write it in your chart, and your dr will tell you if you request. Not all U/S clinics will do this, so you actually have to locate ones that will! I have, as my husband and I do want to find out the gender, and at my Jan 3 Dr appt, I am hoping to find out. When I know, I will definitely post it here so everyone can find out!

I want to wish you all a happy and healthy holiday, regardless of what you celebrate, and a very happy and prosperous new year. I feel that 2008 will be great for alot of people! I love even numbers! lol

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Cheri! I thank you for all your help this year. I hope Christmas day goes smoothly for you.

Chele said...

Merry Christmas Cheri! I hope the year ahead is a good one for you and your family. Good luck with the MIL today. LOL!

Memarie Lane said...

I'm glad you and your MIL were able to compromise. I can't wait to find out the gender!