Recent Posts

Thursday, December 20, 2007

A storey of an "encounter"!

A person submitted a storey of something that happened to her personally, that showed her that sometimes just because you can't see it at first, doesn't mean its not there:) I know had this happened to me, I would have been one of the first running out of the room screaming! lol

"In the late 90's, in my early 20's, I worked and lived at a very interesting hotel. It had been built in 1920, and was designed to resemble a Moroccan castle. I researched the people that built it, and artist and his wife, and discovered that the couple had met interesting and strange ends. Just for fun, I decided to use this information to frighten a co-worker, Kelly. Many guests would tell us upoon check-out that they had seen ghosts or heard activity, and I thought it would be a laugh to build on that. Every morning every room had to be opened to air, and at night we had to close them again and turn on lights. After I had frightened Kelly with the stories of the original owners, she refused to do this by herself, so even when I wasn't on shift I was obligated to accompany her. When we went into number 6, Kelly began closing windows in the living room and I went into the bedroom to close the French doors on the balcony. It was not windy in the least, but as I began to latch the doors they suddenly swung open and pushed me so hard I landed on the bed. An instant later I heard Kelly scream; the lights she had just turned on had gone off by themselves and a large ball of light had charged from the bedroom in her direction. I will never take such things lightly again."

Marie

0 comments: