Recent Posts

Saturday, December 1, 2007

A little about me and what I do...

I believe that this has been mentioned previously, in posts from MONTHS ago, but figured I would post it today for the people who have not read it, or want to bother scrolling down and trying to find it.

As most of you know, I am a 31 year old, been married for 6 years and together for 11, we have a 4.5 year old daughter and baby number 2 on the way. As of todays post I am about 15weeks and 5 days along. I plan on finding out the gender at the u/s that I get in December or January. Out here (British Columbia, Canada) you usually only get the one u/s at 18-20weeks and due to some cultural beliefs, they will no longer tell you gender at the u/s. Some will write it in your chart for you to find out from your Dr the gender, there are a few select clinics out here who will tell, but you really have to call to find out which ones they are. From what I am told, the closest one tht will tell, is about an hour from where I live.

I do work in an office a few days a week, and work from home the other ones. I try to fit in a few answers while I am at work if not too busy, otherwise its done on the days that I work from home, or when I put my daughter to bed (around 8:30pm Pacific time) I try not to be online before that, as I believe its also important to give her my time and attention. Right now she loves to play barbies, so seems to be what I am doing before its bath time and bed time! lol

The days that I work from home, I try to devote at least a few hours during the day to completing predictions, and then again at night when my daughter is in bed. On weekends, I sneak in an hour or two while shes watching her cartoons, and then we set out for the day. Every night when shes in bed, you will find me in front of my computer from 8:30pm to 11pm when I know its time to hit the sack.

I can't read myself, I do get what I call "premonitions" where I see something happening before it happens, usually a few minutes warning. I am still working on this portion of my gift, but other than that, I am going through like just like everyone else, not having all the answers and rely on the help of other psychics like Brooke777 (website located at the bottom right) to help clear things up that I am not able to see for myself.

When reading other people, I do not use tarrot cards to completely my reading. Its all done through intuition, and channeling to bring forth information. I type out exactly how i see it, any information that they give, is passed on to the person the reading is for. So whether its about a child to come or already here, or whether its a connection with a loved one who has passed, they show me images, pictures, personalities...etc. Its almost like describing to the person, someone I have already met, memories of that person..... this is especially how it works when its someone who has passed over.

There have been times when doing readings for someone with a connection of a loved one, that I started crying when their loved one recognized that it was them. This was not me crying, as I am not attached to the situation, but the emotion coming from the loved one who has passed over, pouring through me.

I remember doing a reading for someone over a year now, connecting them with their grandfather. I could not complete the reading as my daughter really wanted me to take her to the park. The entire time I was there, he kept telling me stories, sending me images of his grand daughter, connection information and was persistant that I tell her. This happened for the entire 45 minutes we were at the park, and the only time that he would stop is when I passed her the information. Othertimes I have been doing a reading for a child who is to come, and a loved one "hi-jacked' their reading, to tell them how much they were missed.

Now I also have to say, that when out and about with my "normal' day to day activities, I dont just "read" people passing on the street. I find that to be more of an invasion of privacy. So unless someone asks to be read, I dont try and tune in.

I really feel that I am meant to help people, whether its through my psychic gifts or in other ways.

In regards to my emails, I try to keep on top of them, answer as many as I can. I seem to be able to complete at least 8-15 indepth predictions a day/night, 15 seems to be my max before I start to feel "burnt out" and drained. (this does not include the number of emails I answer for quick questions, or comments) I really try to have no delay in regards to answering emails but this really depends on the amount of time I have to spend, as well as how many emails come in during the day.

I am trying to get my mothers husband to adjust my payment site, so that its more specific if there is to be a delay expected, as well as letting everyone know what happens with gmail in regards to emails! when replying to the email, it automatically links the emails together and moves it closer to the top. As I work from the bottom up in the hopes of answering the "older' emails sometimes I do not realize this has happened. So, with that being said, if your looking for an update as to where your prediction is in line, send a seperate email with UPDATE REQUESTED in the subject line and I should be able to locate your prediction and tell you when it will be done.

as always, if you have any questions about what I do, or how something works, I am more than willing to answer. You can either email cheri22@gmail.com with QUESTIONS in the subject line, or even post them in the comment section here.

1 comments:

chikkity said...

Hi Cheri! That was some great information! I enjoyed reading about you and it's nice to place a name with a face! Anyhow, I sent you an email to ask what information your will or would not like to receive before doing a read. I have a friend in California with this gift and she gets mad when I tell her too many things. I am interested in the Pregnant with Sibling read. Thanks again!