Recent Posts

Thursday, November 29, 2007

another psychic test!

Another thing for everyone to try to increase their gifts. As I mentioned in numerous posts before, everyone has a psychic gift, some areas are going to be easier to develop and seem to come through extremely fast, and others will take time and practice.

This one might be a bit more difficult, but for some people might be really easy and could actually be their gift. I believe its called "remote viewing" but It might have a more proper term.

I know for me, I can use this when trying to describe where something is located, been shown images/layouts of what peoples kitchens look like, where a loved one might site when visiting...etc.

So, to do this you need to have no distractions, no TV on, no music on..etc. Be in front of your computer if you like, and what i want you to do is see my computer room. I want you to see yourself standing behind me, what is to my right when you look, what is to my left? Can you see the door and the window? Tell me left or right, behind..etc.

I know it can be intimidating at first, and might be "hard" at first to try, but you know what, just try it, nothing to loose here at all! Just write down what you see. Now remember, on the top right picture of my blog is me, make sure to look at me first, and then write out what you see.

The person who is able to describe the most and and most accurate will win a sibling express prediction from myself. (worth 15.00)

Please write your answers in the comment section and I will respond by Friday night at 10pm with the description of the room!

As a quick update about the modem, its still working! lol. Looks like the one that they finally replaced is a good one! Thank goodness it was a different brand then the one that kept kicking the bucket!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first thought I think of a long table type desk with papers and maybe books kinda clutter Theses stacks maybe to your left. I feel its kinda dark I dont know if its the lighting the color of the walls or the desk its self.. computer screen towards the middle but slightly more to the right. The desk is against a wall the right of the desk is in the corner maybe a skinny tall lamp in teh corner of the desk and wall. Atleast thats what I think of on my first thought. Well see if not maybe you'll move it around lmao...

Unknown said...

I see the door to the right of you and the window to your left. You computer desk is a dark cherry wood and has lots of shelves and compartments. It is not very cluttered but in fact very organized. It looks like a somewhat dark room, not a lot of lighting on. There is a white standing floor lamp to the left of the desk. Lots of pictures hanging on the walls.

Anonymous said...

Standing at the door to the room, I see a window towards the back wall. It might be shaded by a tree, because although I see the window as being rather large, I don't see much light coming into the window. You have a small desktop lamp (looks almost like an antique) for that purpose. The floor is wood (not carpeted), and in the middle of the lffor, I see a rug. I want to say it's bluish/greenish, but I really can't say. I see you haing a long desk across the right wall. It's a mahogany (dark wood) color. the desk is fairly organized (pencils and pens, etc. in their prpoer containers), and your computer monitor sits in the middle.

Anonymous said...

I see a decent sized room with windows to your left and behind you, door to the right. I envision something substantial in the room with yellow coloring, maybe the walls or a picture of some sort. It is not a bright yellow, more of a muted yellow, borderline mustard in shade. I see you at the desk, but not sitting properly, do you tend to sit on a leg, or legs or sit indian style on your chair? I do not see a lot of clutter at all, an office that seems lived-in and cozy, but not cluttered. A desk with a top shelf, desk in a darker wood shade and a picture of your daughter directly above your head when looking at computer screen head-on. You also tend to like the lighting dimmed a little...not too bright, but you are not squinting either.

Cheri22 said...

wow you guys, really good! most of you hit some pretty good points of my room. I do have to say though little2shy1, with your description, would have to say that you might as well been standing in my room as you typed that. I think out of everyone who participated you got the most right/accurate.
The desk is LONG, and there are too many books/papers cluttering the table, but I need them all. okay, I dont need them all, but not motivated or have enough time to do what I am supposed to with them! lol. The stacks are to my left..exactly to my left.

The room is kinda dark, there is only one light in the room its up in the celing, the walls are green and carpet is blue/green color. And I had no idea, but again, with the computer screen, its in the "middle' but is slightly to my right.. I didn't know that until you pointed it out! The desk is against the wall, the right of the desk is in the corner, in fact this desk has to corners and goes wall to wall. There is no lamp in the corner, what your seeing is a "TV" stand on the wall holding up my tv over the monitor.

So with that being said, You will little2shy1 and you did not leave a way for me to contact you! If you could email repost with your email?

Again for everyone who participated, although there were a few things off, alot of you did pick up some important parts of the room! Keep practicing, I'll have another one of these at some point in the future:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheri well little2shy21 is me Porsha =)

Anonymous said...

I see a small room, with wood paneling. Lots of wood in the room. I also see it as an anteroom, meaning that there is another part of the room beyond the wall behind your computer screen. Standing behind you to the right looks like a huge post-it wall where you have tons of pictures, old receipts, and various other items that were important but you haven't had the time to clean up. To the left appears to be an old window that you really don't have a view out of, but you can see either half of a tree or the corner of your house. Behind you is the kitchen. You don't have a phone extension in the room so you have to bring the cordless in there with you while you are working. Well hope I wasn't too way off!

Anonymous said...

Hi cheri I sent you a email about sending me a picture of the room to see if it was what I was seeing.. and how I was feeling it was just a fluke because I have not been feeling anything lately...Well today I got my horoscope and it said

Leo---If you have been losing confidence in your intuitive powers, don't! They're there


I thought it was very funny since I have been feeling that way..