Recent Posts

Friday, November 9, 2007

can I whine? lol

Well, today was my "first" prenatal appt. I was supposed to go last Thursday but was bumped because the Dr had to make a hospital delivery during my scheduled time. I was really hoping to get to hear the heart beat today, he at first was not even going to try, but then said he would as long as I did not get upset if we could not hear it. He tried, we couldn't find it :( I know I am only almost 13 weeks, and most times can't be heard until closer to 14 weeks or higher, but still had my fingers crossed!

Today was a bit of an off day. I have been constipated (I know too much information! lol) because of all the milk I have been drinking (okay, I know, my own fault!) but finally was able to go and perhaps strained a bit too hard. Been slightly crampy today and had slight spotting. I am not too worried, as I spoted quite a bit during my pregnancy with my daughter so remaining positive.

I also have been suffering for the last week, a shoulder/neck muscle issue, that has been hurting, causing me to also suffer from headaches in my right eye as well. Makes it harder to type, and look at the screen, and finally resorted to using a heating pad, and takeing one tylenol if its really affecting me. This is the same area that I injured in a "slight" car accident 7 years ago) I was rear ended, but suffered bad whiplash because of how my head was turned when hit) So I asked my Dr for a referral to a massage therapist. Hopefully this will solve the problem!

I am having troubls with the update window in gmail, when you send me a message, your supposed to be greeted with an automated message. It should tell you which day it was updated, as well as which day I am currently working on. It had not let me update it since November 4!!! I tried to find a contact menu for gmail to get them to sort that issue out, but had no luck. Will try again tonight!

From the looks below, people seem to be very excited about the free tarrot readings. Trust me, will be well worth the wait. I was really impressed with what she told me, and hopefully everyone will experience the same experinece as I had with her. As mentioned, after the last winner has been announced, I will post her direct email and website to this blog, so that anyone else who wants to try her out can contact her without having to go through me.

I am hoping that everyone has a good long weekend! I plan on spending most of mine here at home, relaxing, getting some emails done, and just having fun with my daughter:)

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Cheri

Your entitled to whine! I'm sorry to hear that you could not get to hear the heartbeat. I can't remember when they say that happens. I'm sure in the next visit it will happen. I hope everything is all right with you. Have a relaxing weekend, don't work to hard!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheri!

I hope your relaxing & having fun with your daughter. Hopefully at your next appointment you can hear the heartbeat. I thought it was earlier than that you can hear it? Maybe it's different out of the states, I don't know. lol Either way, I'm sure all is perfectly normal & fine!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!! We celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary last night. It was super special & we had a good time.

Kristen

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you couldn't hear the HB yet, that was always my favorite part! Definitly by next appointment though. Sorry to hear your old injuries are bugging you.. as if you don't get enough aches & pains with pregnancy, huh? I hope you're able to elax some with your daughter this weekend, and are able to start the week fresh & refreshed :)

Cheri22 said...

I was told that 14 weeks is usually the best time to get the heartbeat, but I have two friends who got to hear it at 12weeks. i also know that the doppler he used seemed really old and out of date, so actually wondering if that was a big part of it.. I guess we will find out next appt! Hopefully it works better then!

congrats on your second anniversay kristen! and thanks for everyones comnments!