Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I think that I figured out the dream from the other night....

i know I was not sure that it was a dream as a warning or someone I needed to look for as being kidnapped, or perhaps a lesson from my spirit guides on how to bring someone who has passed over even stronger through than I do now, also that I would be able to hear them rather than with my mind.....

Well, I just started reading Sylivia Brownes book called " Psychic Children". I dont get to read much lately because of time, but tonight while my daughter was watching a movie I snuck in a few chapters:) Well I came across pg 12, where someone had written a letter to Sylivia of an experience she had with her son, and him explaining "the other side". In one of the points it says " We can see them sometimes in the shadows like when Dad sees a shadow in the corner of his eye". This sentence hit me like a ton of bricks. That perhaps my spirit guide Serlina was teaching me this. That perhaps I am ready for the next step of connecting with loved ones who have passed over. I am not 100% ready to try what she showed me and what I described below, as what if I can't send them "back" and they want to follow me around! lol. Okay, probably wont happen, but I think I want to find out more information before trying something like that.

So with this being said, I also remember something happening with my daughter about 1.5 years ago. Off and on she would tell me about my mom's house, and a room that she had set aside as a toy room for my daughter. Out of the blue she would start telling me that people were peeking at her from the walls. She at first did not seem scared, but just stated this matter of fact. I said "oh really", and would ask her a few questions and she would just say that they look at her, and leave it at that. I thought perhaps it was her imagination, and I never brought it up again. For the next 7 months she would bring this up again, same exact wording, same everything. It got to the point that at the end of 7 months and me not bringing up the subject at all, that she started to be scared to go in that room. This is when I told my mom about what she was saying, and that she would not go in the room period. Would stand outside of the room and just look inside and did not want to go in at all! I asked my mom if she could really be seeing someone, as I was not able to see them myself, and my mom did not pick up on anything.

The next day, my mom changed the light bulb in the room to a brighter one, one that did not cast shadows at all in the room as she was thinking my daughter was imagining things in the shadows. Well, after she did that, my daughter was not afraid at all, and would go in and out of the room and never after that point did she mention people peeking at her. I, like my mom, thought it was strange, but passed it off as an odd experience until TODAY. When I read that line, connected it to my dream and remember about that incident it all makes sense!

In response to comments yesterday and asking for my psychic tests (even if they do not include prizes) I will do my best to try and include something like that at least once a week. Perhaps every Thursday or something like that?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Crop circles are Stephen Neal's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.

Lynn said...

Hi Cheri

I'm looking forward to reading that book by Sylvia Browne. She was on Montel yesterday with regards to children sensing spirits etc. I've also heard her say they probably loose the ability by age 5 or so. I don't think my kids have had anything like that happen but remember when my daughter was a baby she used to always look up and smile and giggle, I always shrugged it off as ok she's a pretty happy baby. I now have kept my mind open though. Glad to hear you have figured out more what your dream meant.