Recent Posts

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm an Aunty!!! I'm an Aunty!!!

My sister had her son last night, born at 10:37pm by emergency c-section (babies heart rate kept dropping with each contraction - cord as it turns out was wrapped around his neck)


His name is Samuel and hes adorable! He was 6lbs 9oz and 19.5" long. Almost the same lenght as my daughter when she was born. Difference of .5"!


Baby and mother are both doing fine! I am so happy I got to be there for them when they brought the baby out to come and see us. My parents and their wife/husband were there, my sisters step sons, and myself and my daughter were all in the room waiting axiously for his arrival. I left home with my daughter at about 8pm, picked up the step sons 45min away and headed on into the city he was born in. All about an hour or just over. I made it just in time! When I got there they were just getting ready to wheel her to the OR.


So is a picture of the little guy!


5 comments:

Chele said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How wonderful for you all! So happy to hear everything turned out well.

Lynn said...

Yay! Glad to know everyone is doing okay. Congrats to you and your sister and family. He's beautiful!

Stacie said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the world little one!

dragondreamer said...

He is beautiful! Send your sister our congrats!

Anne Freitas

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! He is adorable!