Recent Posts

Saturday, November 10, 2007

When using your psychic abilities

its always a good thing to surround yourself in a "shield" of light. I find that whenever I am channeling and just feel a bit "unease" that I tend to use this technique to try and make myself feel more safe.

Most people when opening themselves up to their abilities are "afraid' of encountering "evil" or "dark". I can't say that this does not exist, but can say that you can avoid if you know how to protect yourself. I find that if your a positive person and try to focus on the positive that the chances of encountering dark energy is highly unlikely. HOWEVER there have been a few occasions where I have felt that I was "not alone" and really did not feel good with this particular visit. I think that there are some spirits who have yet to pass over that at times can feel the energy you left off when your in connection with your gifts. They mean no harm, more out of curiosity than anything, but its still not a fun thing to have.

Because I have great success in connecting with loved ones who have passed, there have been times I have picked up "negative" thoughts and I dont like what they are thinking. Its this time that I usually ask them to leave, or 'shield" myself.

There are a few ways of doing this, there is no "wrong" way and this can really benefit in MANY ways and an important start with getting in touch with your inner gifts.

First, try and make sure you have a spot where its not too loud not alot of distraction, You can pretty much do this anywhere. Sitting, with your palms up and eyes closed , I want you to see a light in your mind (let your mind pick any color, it usually knows what color will work best for you at that particular time, just first color to your mind use it, don't second guess) See it starting at your toes, and slowly going up over your legs, your knees, your hips..etc. Until you see it go over your head and finish you off in a "cocoon" of light. You can add any additional colors if you feel the need to. I at this point say "only goodness may enter me and only goodness may leave me'. You can change that to say "pure love" or use goodness. Whatever you remember better.

you can also do this with your house while in bed at night, imagine the light coming from underneath your foundation and going over the roof and encasing it in the light (again just choose any color) Most times I even do this to my daughter and my husband (even though my daughter is in a completely different room) And again, I just use whatever color that comes to mind and at times have been known to use one or two colors myself.

Its also at this point I also notice that the "negative" emotions I was picking up are gone, my mind is no longer thinking weird things like they were, and feel more "clear" again. You can do this once a day, a few times a day, anytime your feeling a bit "off".. its up to you:)

There are many uses for this light therapy and this is just the start, I will make sure to post more in the days to come, but lets start here. If you have any questions about how to do this, please post them in the comments section, i will get back to you.

1 comments:

Memarie Lane said...

I shut myself off when I was pregnant with my son, over four years ago. There were way too many bad things taking advantage of my openness. I made a conscious decision to close myself off from the spuernatural, as I couldn't seem to figure out how to open up only to the good. I'm in a happier place now, and am much more positive on the whole, so maybe I can try opening up again.