Recent Posts

Sunday, November 18, 2007

A dream of importance...or a lesson to learn?

I had the "weirdest" dream last night. Okay, I know being pregnant that it often gives women "crazy" dreams, but in reality I probably dream most nights anyways and its always the tricky part to know if its important, something to look out for, or perhaps tied in with something I watched/read before bed. Last nights dream, still has me thinking that its either important or a way to teach something that not only will help me, but others who wish to explore this type of connection.


It starts off with me at some smaller venue with a woman beside me to my right. It was not until this morning that I realized this woman was my "Teacher" or "spirit guide" Serlina. In my dream I knew her, and she was very wise, but I did not call her by her first name. Anyways, at this venue a woman was missing, a younger girl either teenage years or early adult. We were trying to figure out why she had not shown up to participate (she was a singer in the show). My "teacher" asked me to stand along this wall, against the one wall but facing another and just slightly forward. She told me to look at our shadows on the wall, and soon you start to see our shadows adding a third even though no additional people were in the way. There was another man to my left watching, but no where near the light. This person took form in the Shadow against the wall, and I said that he kinda reminded me of Patrick Swayze in the way that he looked (it wasn't him, just resembled him) this person in the wall started talking and I realized that this was someone who passed over. You couldn't really hear him with your ears, but almost like you could read his lips and "hear" In your head to an extent what was happening. He told me to involve the police. This was in relation to the girl missing. He specifically said "involve the police." I passed that information to my teacher, looking a bit shocked as I certainly never had this experience before, and she nodded her head in agreement.


I look over to my left and the man has since given up as I am not sure if he is too spooked, or just didn't see what was happening and left.


Well, once he left, this spirit stepped forward away from the wall. He appeared more solid, you could see more color in him and I could literally hear him with my own two ears. he explained that they don't like to show themselves to that extent when there are so many people around. That they don't want to frighten them.


He told me that there is a man named Dave involved with her disappearance, and that she was still alive, and I needed to locate her. It was then that the next thing I remember about the dream, is that I see this younger guy, again either late teens or early adult, and he is running. Is in obvious good shape, and that he is very athletic, and he appears to be running "home". Almost like he does this every day. This is when I realize that he kinda looks around to see who is watching and ducks into this cream/white colored Porshe. Almost like he did not want anyone to know this was his car, almost like he was pretending to just be out for a friendly type jog. I looked at the licence plate and it said "YES 866". That is how a BC licence plate would read.


The only other thing I knew during the dream was following him a bit, I knew it was an abandoned house he had her in, did know her personally and not just some random thing he did, and that she was not harmed, Tied up and held against her will, but not harmed.


So...is this dream something I should be paying attention to in the way of something happening or already happened? Something I am supposed to "inform the police" about? Or is it my spirit guide who is teaching me another technique (and anyone else who wishes to try) to contact loved ones who have passed over, and actually have them step forward more than just in the mind?


I believe that the girls name was sarah and she did have darker hair, I have been kinda watching the news just in case, but not really sure how to take the dream. I don't want to call the police and sound like a lunatic either though! lol.


I think that for the most part, for those who are interested in connecting with loves one who have passed over, the way to also bring them forth is to stand in a light and cast your shadow against the wall. Allowing your shadow to perhaps change and alter and turn into the loved one your trying to reach.


I also have a way that I found this morning for those of you wishing to "open" your psychic abilities. Imagine a triangle on your forehead with a closed eye (just one) in the middle of it, and actually see it open, feel the eye open. It will be smack right in the middle of your forehead. This should also help you open up your abilities.


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow Cheri, that sounds like a pretty intense dream. It sounds like "they" are telling you to watch out for that description and that kind of missing person case. But I can understand your hesitance in contacting the police. Have you ever worked with the police in that regard? I wonder if they take that kind of thing seriously. (I know I would but there is a lot of skepticism out there). I hope you figure out why your dreaming that dream. Kind of gives me goosebumps!

brooke777 said...

Wow! Cheri, the first thing I thought of when you said "Patrick Swayze" was his character in the movie "Ghost"! (which I believe was quite accurate in the way it portrayed how spirits contact the living.) You were given a clear message it seems regarding an upcoming missing person case. I'd watch the news, read the papers! I think more and more police depts are becoming open to psychics' leads. And remember in the movie,the spirit of the Patrick Swayze character helped to solve a crime! Definite connection here I think.

Cheri22 said...

Hi guys... I plan on keeping an eye out. Due to the licence plate being what would be a British Columiba Licence plate, I would have a feeling it will relate to the same area.

I also like your guys other connections about what Patrick Swayze links to!

As for going to the police, unless I see the same situation of a girl missing who is similar age/looks as to what I had seen, I probably wont say anything other than keep my eyes open. Not sure how seriously they would take it, but will see what happens!

dragondreamer said...

And this is shy dreams are sometimes so hard to interpret :) I woudl definitly keep you eyes open, and if something does come up you can always call the anonymous hotline with what you have been shown. They are obligated to check out every lead (i have a friend in crime scene forensics, etc), even if it turns out to be bogus or unhelpful. For "Sarah's" sake, I hope it was an instructive dream and not an intuitive one, ya? Blessings lead you, Cheri.

Anne Freitas

Choco Mama said...

Cheri,
I agree with what the other posters said, I would also keep an eye out. In fact, I would look a little more into it (vs. just looking out on the news, as they may not say anything). I would rather have the police thinking I'm a crazy lady (you can probably do it anonymously) than to have something happen that probably could've been avoided. Here in the US, we have an anonymous hotline that we can call to report crimes. Do you have something in your area? You don't necessarily have to say you "are psychic" or "saw it in a dream", you could always word it differently. Either way, I hope things work out!