Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Getting really frustrated!

I got home from work last night, and my Sister in law informed me that my internet wasn't working again! I walk into my computer room and the darn modem is flashing AGAIN! This is the same thing that happened to me on Friday night, and on Saturday the Telus Tech said that the modem was fried and he gave me a new one. It was back up and running just to have it happen again on Monday! I am not impressed! They are supposed to be coming to my house today around 3-4pm to "fix" it again. Thank goodness my husband will be home to let the guy in. If this happens again within the next 3 months, I will be switching internet providers! This is totally unacceptable. I am right now at work accessing email here so hopefully can get some answered and organized!

In regards to yesterdays post, I had to have my mother post on the blog announcing the winner, "Isaac" with the answer of ONTARIO. This is the province where my husband was born. There were three people who got the right province and the winner was drawn amongst the three people. I will be contacting Isaac with how to access the email to claim your free psychic reading.

In regards to everyone else who participated, would love to hear your experiences, and what you tried, and how it worked for you. The people who guessed Quebec that was pretty darn close to Ontario, so would say "close". And for the people who said British Columbia, that is actually where my husband and I live. So that could be why it gave you a "yes" for that area.

I think that everyone did really well and with practice, you can truely master this portion, and could be the start of your "awakening' your gifts.

Now, to the reveal! My psychic friend who has been kind enough to do her predictions for free this month is none other than Brooke777. She has her own site here http://brooke777.angelfire.com/ where you can contact her if you would like to find out more information about her or purchase a reading from her as well. The email address to contact her is Brooke7777@gmail.com . As mentioned in numerous posts, she had read for me previously, two winners currently from this blog, and also two additional friends of mine who have all given her good feedback. I found her to be really accurate in regards to her reading for me, which was very similar to the reading I had with Cheri Mancuso as well and things that I just "knew" about myself.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey Cheri

Holy cow about your modem. I know how frustrating that is. Had problems with my computer with something else a while ago, i am not very smart with internal stuff and thank god I have tech friends to help. I hope your new one works and your up in running again.

As for the swinging pendant I tried doing this last night. Having a hard time decifering if its swinging back and forth or in a circle. Sometimes it didn't even move! It's an interesting excercise though. I will keep practicing!

Cheri22 said...

Hi Lynn

What you need to do is get it swinging first. Does not matter what direction you do it in, if you just leave it to continue it will eventually pick circle or line:)

As for telus, they came over again, ended up trying two additional modems still same problem! They ended up giving me an entirely different modem completely! So will see how that goes.

Memarie Lane said...

I have the exact same problem with the internet. They've actually replaced the modem several times. Some days I'm lucky if I can get 5 minutes online without having to restart everything. They says its the wiring in my neighborhood and there isn't much they can do about it.