Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Winner of blog contest for October was

AMY P. of MO USA. Congratulations Amy. As already mentioned, I have had your candle shipped and the Gold Canyon Representative will email you with your tracking number! Enjoy!

Okay, here is something "new" for NOVEMBERS blog contest and will run all NOVEMBER. Every monday starting November 12th and then on Nov. 19 & 26th I will post something on this blog. All you have to do is respond in the comments section based on the information in that post and you could possibly be the winner! So thats three winners for the month of NOVEMBER!

Now, this is definatley something new! I had a client offer to do a tarrot reading for me in exchange for extra questions for herself, including a connection with a loved one who passed over. As most of you know already, I can't read myself (most people can't!) so of course I am always open for that and took her up on her offer.
I asked at least 5 questions, and everything that came back was pretty much inline with what I had felt but could not know for sure, and also what Cheri Mancuso had already mentioned in my reading with her. They lined up really well!.

Pam, is VERY good with reading Tarrot cards and has offered me to offer her services for this month for my blog contest. What you win, is ...... her email to contact her with, and the ability to ask THREE questions. It does not matter what you ask her, can be about ttc, pregnancy, marriage, money, friendship, careers....etc.. whatever you think of, will be answered!

So three people will win this great opportunity to have it done for free!

After this november contest is over, I will post a link to her site, as well as a link to her email so that if anyone else was interested in trying her out, that you could do so. I dont plan on listing that information as of yet, cause my winners get to go first! hahaha!!

I am playing "hookey" from work today, this time telling them I was "pretending" to be sick. That way they knew exactly why i was not coming in but staying at home. And like my last post when I actually told them I was sick, and then I got sick the next day, I felt by being honest with playing "hookey" i might get to skip the karma and not be sick tomorrow! lol

I am online, its 1:14pm, and will be online till just over 3:30pm where I will get as much readings done as possible before picking up my daughter from daycare. Then I will be back on again tonight as well doing more readings when my little one is in bed:)

Best wishes!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site says you are working on September 2006 free predictions. Is it really 2006 or did you mean 2007?

Anonymous said...

Girl - now you know I am all about winning a free tarot card reading ;) Hey check your email - I have sent ya a few.

Love ya - Heather

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, Cheri! I did tarot when I wa syounger and did readings for all kinds of friends on base in Germany (and down the line when ppl found out), but it was always frustrating when I needed an answer and just COULD NOT read myself. Can't wait to win (i hope!)

Unknown said...

I never knew you cannot do tarot reading on yourself. Why is that? I'm learning tarot reading as well and sometimes I find it harder to interpret the cards than other times.

Lynn said...

Hi Cheri

Cool thing about the contest! I too am trying to read Tarot cards. I find it very complicated. I've had them read for me a few times. Some things were on, but some things did not happen. But I would love to get a reading.

Cheri22 said...

Hi everyone.. First off, nella, actually in regards to free predictions the september 2006 is a bit off.. Its actually DECEMBER 2006. I have been concentrating on the paid predictions and try and fit in free ones when I can. I have made a point of trying to get those caught up as well as I really dont want them to be behind.

As for the questions about tarrot cards and reading yourself, your not "supposed" to, this does not mean that you can't, just means that even when trying to,. you might not get the most accurate information. Reason being is that sometimes things are associated with lessons and only so much information should be know. Why go through a lesson, if you have the cheat sheet? Make sense?

They will offer you guidance on a problem, and give you an idea on how to work it out, but the tarrot cards when trying to read yourself will not give you exact answers:)

I will be posting again on monday with how to win for that day:) its only one person each monday to win, and its anybody's guess on who it will be:)

HereBabyBabyBaby said...

contest number guess -- 3 jules from CA is my name. newmercedes@gmail.com