Recent Posts

Monday, November 5, 2007

Dreams can be important too!

I truly believe that for people who wish to get answers or guidance in their lives, that dreams are a link to ones soul. Not only can it help you connect with a loved one who has passed over, it can offer you insight into a problem your currently experiencing, and it can also connect you with your guides.

Not all dreams have meaning, but with practice, and the use of a dream journal, you will figure out which ones have meaning, and which ones just relate to something you had been thinking about before bed, or relate to a movie you just watched before closing your eyes.

Usually the repetitive ones are the ones you need to pay attention to, the ones that also have alot of vivid information. We all dream, just some of us seem to remember them more, all the details and information.

If your currently going through a tough time and looking for guidance, before going to bed, lay on your bed as if your ready to fall asleep and close your eyes. In your mind I want you to say " please provide me with the answer to "insert your question here" in my dreams and allow me to remember when I wake up. Saying this three times usually puts it in your mind enough that you will actually remember your dream.

Dreams always need to be interpreted. They never come out "easy" and always have to be translated to find out what they mean. I use www.dreammoods.com to try and interpret mine.

There is one dream that has been coming since I got pregnant this time. And I thought I would share it. As of right now, I have a feeling as to what it points too, but do not have confirmation as of yet if its "accurate" and almost scared to find out lol.

When my husband and I first started trying to conceive, I asked my daughter if she wanted to be a big sister. To this she replied "Sure". She then looked at me and said " you have someone in your tummy". (at this point I did not know that I was in fact pregnant) and I said "Oh really? Is it a girl baby or a boy baby?" And she said "maybe its one of each!".

Then a few weeks later, I posted on my blog about how I had a dream about my sister, my dad and my daughter going through these tunnels, and involving a waterslide. That instead of going down them as my sister was pregnant (shes actually due in 2 weeks!!) and I thought I could possibly, I had seen behind these glass doors, TWO pools.

A dream a few weeks ago, had me working for this company called "two spoons". It turned out it was a stripper bar (no idea how i ended up working there! lol) and if you wanted, you could do "extra" services for tips. I had just decided to stick with busing the tables, finish my shift and quit! lol. I remember that there was male waiters and female waters and it was geared towards both sexes (girl/boy)

Then a few nights ago, I had a dream that my friend trisha had given birth to twins. There was a boy there with light colored hair and light colored eyes (this is the same description of a boy I had seen even before having kids at all) and then she also had another little girl there with darker hair and darker eyes.

So lately, all dreams relate to TWINS, and one girl and one boy. I have no idea if they are "warning" me of the possibility of twins, or if perhaps my possible "Fear" that it might be twins is coming up in my dreams? I guess my fear stems from the fact that we planned on two only, and never even thought of a possible third! lol

So anyways, just thought i would say, that dreams can be powerful things. I know that people who have passed over also use this as a means to communicate. To show you that they are okay.

I was not able to use the computer last night. Sunday night are very hard for me to get tons done as they are usually more family oriented. I will get going on them today and tonight and get as much done as possible.

1 comments:

Lynn said...

Hey Cheri

Maybe your having twins! Keep us posted!!

I will try these excercises for dreams. God knows I can use some guidance lol! I'm having wierd dreams again. Some of it I can't remember so I can't get the whole meaning. Thanks for the info.

Lynn