Recent Posts

Friday, November 16, 2007

Another storey of inspiration!

This is a storey from a woman named Stacie. Sharing her experience of ttc, the ups and downs. It just shows you that even when things seem to be at their worse, that everything happens for a reason, and you shouldn't give up! Here is her storey.

Hi Cheri, In January of this year I finally got the nerve to contact you. I had heard about your predictions on one of the web communities I frequent, but I was always a little skeptical that a reading would work for me. However, I bit the bullet, so to speak, and reached out to you for help and some inspiration. You had told me December, boy, and the reading hit home. I had just miscarried a baby (my first attempt at ivf) at the start of the month which was conceived in December. Plus, the only dream I had had about that pregnancy was that the baby was a little boy. From that point on, I was a believer. Again I wrote to you asking what you saw in my future. I so needed something to look forward to, hope for, and you told me March, girl, and gave the most wonderful prediction of a child for which I could have ever asked. She was the perfect blend of my husband and I. You nailed what I invisioned of our child. I was so excited when again I got that positive hpt (after ivf #2) because I just knew that things were finally going our way and we would be blessed with our little baby. And a girl to boot! I was over the moon! Sadly, again I miscarried. I reached a new level of dispair and reached out to you once again for support. You were so sweet and caring, consoling me about my loses, and you gave me that hope I was so desperately needing. May, girl, same child as the previous prediction, was your reading. Could I go through it again? Could I put myself through the joy of a pregnancy and the heartache of a miscarriage once again? I wanted to believe that May would be the month, so once again we embarked on another ivf cycle. We were blessed! I was pregnant, it stuck, and it was twins! I was completely surprised that Cheri's prediction of a girl wasn't to be, but I was so happy to finally be on the road to two children! On October 27, 2007, I gave birth to my sons, Shawn and Jason. They were born at 28 weeks and 3 days. It was a difficult pregnancy, to say the least, but the boys are getting stronger each and every day. They will stay in the NICU for some time to come...but I am happy they are here! I am blessed, and I want to thank you for all of your kindness and the hope you gave me during one of the most difficult times in my life. I can't tell you how much it meant to have something positive to focus on during all of the fertility treatments and disappointments. This month marks three years since we began our journey to have a child. I had thought it would be so easy...isn't that what they tell us? I don't know why things were as challenging as they were for us, but I do know that my relationship with my husband is stronger than it has ever been. In reality, the struggle pales when I think of our little boys. Thanks again for everything. I really do appreciate all that you said in your emails. It helped me more than you could ever know! Stacie P.S. You predicted May, girl, again for my next baby. I sure hope that happens, too!

1 comments:

SillySweetPeanut said...

Wonderful story ... thank you for sharing.