Recent Posts

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ahhhh, ahhhh, ACHOOOOOO!!!

For those of you who are also on my facebook, you will know I have yet ANOTHER head cold. Its been awhile so I guess I need to be thankful, but this one has me good! This morning, woke up and my right ear was so stuffed up I could barely hear out of that ear! NOT FUN!. After taking buckleys and tylenol cold I was able to function "a bit" today. At 3:30pm, the cold symtpoms (and the stuffy ear) was back. Its been since then that I have been sniffling, blowing my nose, sneezing and doing what I can to releve the pressure in my ear! I am hoping I can sleep tonight and hoping that tomorrow this is gone!

So we are nearing the end of the OCTOBER contest! Please remember, replying to the posts will enter you into the draw! I will go back through the posts in October and tally them all up. Each time your name showed up, its an entry! So even if you did not at the start, you more than welcome to go back and comment now if you wish. I will announce the winner in the first few days of november. This will give you 50.00 to spend on spoiling yourself! (this money will be sent to you by paypal in canadian funds)

10 comments:

Marijke said...

UGH. Being sick SUCKS! I thought perhaps I was coming down with something today, but it doesn't seem to have developed into anything.
I hope you feel better very very soon!

Abhishek Duggal said...

Get well soon and Thanks for the opportunity!

forsurveysonly at gmail dot com

Katie said...

I just got over the same thing... it's not fun at all! I wasn't allowed to take much, but when my hubby got it we dosed him up with pseudoephedrine (Sudafed), dextromethorphan and guaifenesin (Robitussin DM). It was the perfect cocktail and what I usually take when not knocked up. Definitely helps with the congestion. Hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

hey cheri -
have you been to see your Dr yet? your plugged ear sounds like something i had a few months ago.. my son was sick and i got a bit of the same thing.. and one day while driving i sneezed and my ear totally plugged up and started ringing. it was actually really painful too, and so i made a drs appointment. turns out both my son and i had an ear infection and had to go on antibiotics. i too thought i might have vertigo from the pressure in my ear.. which i why i wanted to see if you had been to the dr yet. it might be more then just a cold... and the antibiotics will make you feel so much better so much sooner!

good luck and i hope you feel better soon
Danna

kate said...

I hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself and try and rest when you can.

Melissa said...

I hope your feeling better. I really hate being sick myself

ACrystalLilly said...

Uh Oh Cheri - I send you and all others healing prayers and thoughts. Hoping that helps and makes you feel better very soon. Its almost Halloween - Cant miss the Candy - Hugs

Stacy said...

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. I had two ear infections at the same time at the end of the summer, and I was wondering at one point if I would ever hear again!! I think I was on a combo of antibiotics which finally helped kick it out. Hope you feel better soon!!

Patty D. said...

hope your starting to feel better...;o)

Jennifer said...

it's not fun at all! I wasn't allowed to take much, but when my hubby got it we dosed him up with pseudoephedrine (Sudafed), dextromethorphan and guaifenesin (Robitussin DM).