Recent Posts

Monday, October 25, 2010

I swear sometimes the information that comes through sounds crazy!

You would not believe the amount of things that come through in a reading that really make me wonder if I should pass it along as it sounds CRAZY to me. Almost thinking that the person I am sending that in the reading will think I am nuts... so I know I should just pass through whatever comes my way as I do know that 9 out of 10 times, the client knows EXACTLY what it means. Well, most times before hitting send, my curiosity will get the best of me, and my intense desire to help.. I use google..

Tonight while connecting with a loved one who had passed over, my client was hoping that they could help with fertility information that would be helpful. This woman was very full of advice, and very "old school". Wanting to share information that helped her achieve pregnancy. She gave me the impression it was an "oil" that she actually took on a regular basis for good health, but believes it aided her in her feritlity at a "mature" age. I have approval from this woman to pass this information onto my clients in the hopes that those of you might want to look into this further and see if its right for you. I have left out any identifying information to my client to protect their privacy.

Some "oils" to look into and explore.

There are several oils that are reported to help increase fertility. The first is Clary sage, a golden yellow oil. This earthy oil is said to help calm nerves and reduce stress. It is also considered to have aphrodisiac properties. Rubbed into the skin over the reproductive organs it is said to help balance estrogen levels and remedy infertility.

Rose essential oil is another great choice to increase fertility. It has a pleasing, soothing scent. Like Clary sage, it is said to have aphrodisiac properties. Rose is excellent for enhancing both male and female fertility. Have your man take warm (not hot) baths with several drops of rose oil in the water. You can do the same. This will increase sperm count in him and help enhance reproductive health in you.

Rosemary was traditionally woven into bridal headdresses because it was believed to grant fertility to young brides. The essential oil of rosemary is also seen to have fertility enhancing properties. Rosemary oil, diluted in gentle carrier oil, can be rubbed between the hip bones to help sooth inflammation in reproductive organs, or to help open blockages. Men may also find this helps.

Finally the versatile and ever pleasing lavender oil is useful for increasing fertility. Lavender is soothing and has slight aphrodisiac effects, both of which help to make lovemaking more pleasurable. This pleasure allows for the right temperature, lubrication, and alkalinity for conception to be present in the body. Lavender oil is wonderful equalizing oil and is gentle enough to be used right on the skin or as carrier oil for drops of other fertility enhancers.

Exploring aromatherapy for fertility enhancement is just plain fun. You will love to surround yourself with the luscious and pleasing scents. Cool oils also feel good rubbed into your skin. The relaxing properties of oils will help ease your mind, and of course aphrodisiac effects will help the baby-making events happen a little easier.

9 comments:

Katie said...

Is it sad that this makes me want to go back to TTC so I can play with rubbing oils over each other?! lol I guess I'm just nostalgic for the days when the belly didn't get in the way. Savor it while you can!

Unknown said...

I actually believe this article, as when hubby and I were ttc our first he was always taking baths in some kind of oil (it was a christmas gift that had bath saalts and oils.. and he is a total bath person.. so much so that the other week when we ran out of bubble bath.. he stole our sons bubble bath/body wash to get bubbles! ahahah) anyway... there was lavendar oil, and rose oil and one other... and he would always use them for bathing. I didnt like the smells of them, so i didnt use them.. but regardless... we got PG our first month 'practicing' to get our cycles right! This time we didnt have any of that stuff... just normal bubble bath.. and it took us 11 cycles to get pregnant!
hmmmm... who would have thought...
thanks for posting Cheri.. if I can convince hubby someday for baby #3 then i will have to remember this trick ;)

Stacy said...

I absolutely love bath salts and oils, so I guess now it's a perfect excuse for me to go out any buy them. Early Christmas present, here I come!! :)

Jaclin said...

I am going to have to invest in some oils I guess!!! lol Hopefully they will help!! All I can do is hope and try....

maybel56 said...

Good to know as I am into aromatherapy and have some Lavender oil to put to even better use :) Thank you for sharing!

Marijke said...

Thanks for the reminder about the aromas. I've got some lavender I should pull out for the weekend. :)
Marijke

Melissa said...

I like the idea of this....I think i'll pick of a few of these in the next few weeks

ACrystalLilly said...

Im going to stock up on oils of lavender, rose and what ever I can. I could use all the help I can get.... hehehe...

Thanks for the info cheri

Patty D. said...

thanks Cheri for sharing this information with us...I'm going to look into it more and maybe try some of them...;o)