Recent Posts

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Popeye the sailor man....

Now for those of you who are around the same age as me or close to it, should know who popeye the sailor man is...well the fun question... what did he eat to make him nice and strong? The answer.. SPINACH!

The fun thing about this topic is that I was doing a reading for a client and was going over her husands information that I got from his picture and her reiki session. They told me to suggest he eat a bit more spinach. I thought that was funny and like most people google alot of the "silly" things that they tell me to pass on... and guess what... ITS TRUE! Here is what I found!

"Maintaining a balanced diet and eating more “sperm-friendly” foods are a good start in preserving sperm health. Foods rich in amino acids are generally recommended. Spinach is widely known for its abundance of amino acids. You may try to incorporate this vegetable as much as you can in your diet and take advantage of its unique benefits. Other foods to try may include tuna, turkey, sesame seed and egg whites, as they will surely boost semen production.

Do you know that aside from addressing male sexual health concerns, if you increase semen volume, it will impact your sexual life in the most positively incredible way? Yes, producing bigger loads can make a sexual experience more pleasurable and your orgasms more intense. It also allows you to recover faster between ejaculations, thus allowing you and your partner to engage in longer bouts of sex!"


Zinc is an essential component in preserving sperm quality and adequate ejaculate volume. It goes without saying that the more zinc your body receives, the greater the chances of producing healthier and more viable sperms. The same can be said for selenium, which is useful in addressing low sperm count issue, and enhance male fertility.

8 comments:

ACrystalLilly said...

This is very interesting. Guess I will have to go and get some spinach... big smile. Thanks for the info Cheri

Katie said...

Haha... and my husband laughed at me when I told him that if I had to take prenatals everyday before getting pregnant then he had to take a daily multivitamin too. :) He got so used to it that he's still taking them when I take my prenatals.

Kate B said...

I'll be telling my husband to eat more spinach (and likely sneaking it into the weekend's lasagna). Thanks for the tip!

Stacy said...

That's too funny about the spinach. I had no idea! Even though my partner and I are both females, a spinach calzone sounds really good right now! It couldn't hurt!

Jaclin said...

My husband hates when I buy spanich...lol I eat it already in salads and stuff, but I sneak it into his lol he knows it is good for him

Marijke said...

I'm going to have to pick up some spinach for hubby.. :)
Anything we can try, we will.
Marijke

kate said...

When I was researching on ways to increase sperm quality, I found out a lot about zinc. I'm glad you posted this on your blog for everyone.
Thanks Cheri

Melissa said...

OMG I love spinach...Now to get DH to eat it as well :}