Recent Posts

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Automatic writing

I am sure most of you have heard of Automatic writing before. Its often a technique that is quite easy to "master" in regards to being psychic. Its often the ability to look at a picture and just kinda "Space out" and then write/type the first thing that comes to your mind/thoughts in regards to what you feel or think while looking at the picture. I am not asking you to describe what the picture is about (ie. if the picture was mountains) but when looking at the picture, how does it make you feel? What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see it?

My first experience with automatic writing came from an online group I once belonged to who were interested in strengthen their gifts. The woman posted a picture of trees and mist. It was a pleasant enough picture, but what I 'felt" in regards to it was completely different. After writing exactly what i had seen (which also involved a girl riding a tricycle which was obviously not in the photograph) it was easily able to interpret the message I had gotten from it, and how it related to something I was going through in my life.

So attached below is going to be a picture. If anyone wants to participate in this, I am more than willing to try and help decipher what you are seeing/feeling and help you translate it. Sometimes images are shown, colors, feelings, and there is NO WRONG answer when doing this. You can either participate by responding with what you see/feel in the comments section or by sending an email to cheri22@gmail.com with "automatic writing in the subject line". As mentioned I will try and help decipher it, and will also enter you to win a reading with brooke777.

Now before getting started, I think that you should also use a protection method that will help keep things going smoothly:) You need to be sitting in a place where there are no distractions, you need to have your palms facing up. with your eyes closed, imagine a light (white) starting at your feet and working its way up your legs, up your arms, over your body and over your head, almost like putting you in a white cocoon of light. Then say "only goodness may enter me, and only goodness may leave me". I often do this at different points during the day, especially if I am feeling a bit "anxious" over something and always helps make me feel grounded and safe.

After doing this, look at the photo, and either just type out what you are seeing/feeling, or write it out on paper and then type it out after. don't pay attention or worry about spelling or having things being mis-matched, just write and don't "think". When you are done and nothing else comes through, you might think that what is written makes no sense at all, seems funny or almost like not written by you:) This is good... there is no wrong way for doing this:)

Here is the picture for those who wish to give this a try:) I am going to allow posts for this up till saturday when I will start trying to help interpret (either through posts or emails) and then announce the winner for Brookes reading.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bugs leaves green frog darkness red baby trip writing dark want need fall man running walking boat boy kid house lake

These are the words that I "saw"/came to mind

Heather

Lynn said...

I am walking in the woods and its early morning, in the autumn on a Saturday. I walk up many hills and cannot see whats ahead of me. Its pretty foggy. Over the hill is a meadow and a clearing. It is peaceful and calm. I can just hear the birds chirping and my footsteps on the dirt. I sit on a rock and just relax.

That what I feel and see.

Lynn

Cheri22 said...

Hi Lynn, going to start with you. Not sure if you realized this or not, but you have just described to you what is currently happening in your life...
The walking in the woods and up many hills and not seeing what is ahead of me, is the sitaution you just experineced with your husband, and what you have been through. There have been many hills for you, but at every point you couldn't see what laid ahead and just 'blindly walked". Foggy relates to how you feel and the way your mind is reacting to the situation and how you are dealing with it at the time. Over the hill, is a meadow which you say is clearing, its peaceful and calm. This is telling you of what is to come along with what you have written after the fact. That something "positive" will take place, that you will be able to just sit and relax and enjoy the calm...

So although at the point of doing the picture this is not what you were thinking, your spirit guides where trying to help you in regards to what is happening and giveing you direction:)

Saint Oran Speaks said...

A temple in the mist surrounded by a lace that must be crossed. Pick-up truck with an old, open, wooden flat bed pulls up the the silvery water and stops at the lake's edge. A treasure of knowledge sinks to the bottom of the water, pushing the temple higher.

D... said...

im a little late with this but figured i would post anyway.
I feel lost and afraid almost as if im coming out of the more beautiful part and stepping into the scary part.. i feel that i can come back to the beautiful part of the woods but even though Im afraid and lost i am curious.